Grats Apoth

2 Blood Elf Warlock
Congratulation on Magmaw and getting back Server first Apotheosis! Keep up the good work!

5/13 Heroic, #1 on Gnomeregan
Edited by Velindine on 3/23/2011 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Grats on the kill!

whats up next for you guys?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Join the dark side of the force.. hrmm gnomeregan, Valentina...

join me.. and together, we will rule the galaxie as father and son.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Why not just post on your main Narph? It's kind of silly to post on an alt congratulating yourself. Grats on the kill though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I was making a joke relative to that VJ post where the DK is clearly an alt.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
03/18/2011 7:45 AMPosted by Bolognadoom
Actually, the last person who did those for us turned out to be a creepy fanboy.

Bro, thats just weird,... if its true. He is also updating it as you progress... really gratz on magmaw O_o
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/18/2011 9:03 AMPosted by Narph
Actually, the last person who did those for us turned out to be a creepy fanboy.

Bro, thats just weird,... if its true. He is also updating it as you progress... really gratz on magmaw O_o

Thank you, I honestly don't think you guys will have trouble with it. It's pretty straightfoward. You guys seem to have a pretty flexible raid composition too. I actually saw a guild have a fire mage solo the parasites (in a video) :O Meanwhile we had to use all of our ranged to do the same job. Go figure. So far we haven't come up against any encounters where we simply couldn't beat them with what we had to work with (other than heroic conclave, but it is so hard to SEE what is going wrong when you're on 3 platforms), but some ones have definitely made us compensate more than others.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yea, we tested the fight a while ago, but not since the Nerf, and yes we have a much more flexible raid composition than yours, with all due respect, which,i beleive, will greatly hinder your progression later down the road.

But I am sure, from GM to GM that you are already working on solving that issue.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Not really to be honest. Right now the main thing that we're lacking is solid AOE but 4.1 basically buffs everyone in our raid's aoe DPS. We actually aren't recruiting and haven't been for quite a while, mainly because we're pretty much happy with our roster. We don't have anyone making repeat mistakes or causing drama or anything like that. There are some fights where it would definitely be easier to have one class instead of another. That said, everyone has been playing pretty well and we don't actually have anyone dragging the raids down. Mainly the only way our roster would change at this point is if someone quits the guild or wow or if we end up doing 25 mans. Some people could probably play a bit better but thankfully we don't have anyone who makes a habit of playing badly.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hm, i agree with this. But yes, even with 2 hunters and gahd the aoe of your raid comp is a bit low. A good demo lock or pro fire mage would help greatly but honestly there really arnt any good mages on this server, at least on alliance, and I havent heard of any on the horde. If we were to xfer to horde though, hmm, possibilities.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
This is getting exciting !!!! Good thing I'm on the outside looking in .. Because I'm sure this is every gnomer realm 1st hopeful's nightmare in motion right here :D lol
Edited by Luminatyra on 3/19/2011 3:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I agree with Lumi!

Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lol lumi, we're all bad mages!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/19/2011 9:12 AMPosted by Ceforium

I wonder...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Play nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Play nice? Huh.. Didnt realize I was playing mean =\
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
03/19/2011 9:12 AMPosted by Ceforium
l

logs dont lie :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
"logs don't lie" lol.... should learn to look deeper into logs, the damage done isn't the only part of a log :). dark intent, demonic pact and curse of elements sure are nice to have :) funny how your awesome numbers coincide with getting a demo lock in the raid :O. Not taking away anything from you of course, you're a good mage, but certainly not the only good mage..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Hm.. The spike's on kellen's shoulders are longer than cef's in their avatar. Anyone else observe this?

Gawd sometimes I wish I was back on this server you put you mages back in your place !!!!!!!
jk ! haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]