CoS no longer recruiting

85 Human Paladin
Children of Sparta, level 17 alliance guild, is no longer accepting applications at this time. We will begin applications again once we have moved to our new home on the realm of Scilla, utilizing the soon to be released guild transfer services.

Thank you to all of you who have applied, but since we're moving realms we felt it would be inappropriate to bring individuals into the guild knowing that we're going to be leaving shortly.

To all the friends we leave on Dentarg, best of luck to you all. To the rest of you folks on Dentarg, well, mayhap a simple so long, buh bye, see ya later would be best.
Edited by Ðarkknight on 3/25/2011 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
x
Edited by Tayluh on 10/3/2013 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks Tayluh
Edited by Ðarkknight on 3/27/2011 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Children of Sparta is no longer accepting applications at this time, we will be relocating to another server as soon as the guild transfer system is available to us.

Good luck to everybody on Dentarg.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
when is guild transfer going to be available?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It is unknown but it is implemented on some of the test realms, seems they plan on putting it through a few tests before putting it into service on the realms, but it doesn't sound like it's going to be long.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Children of Sparta is no longer accepting applications at this time, we will be relocating to another server as soon as the guild transfer system is available to us.

Good luck to everybody on Dentarg.

Hate to see you go Dark :( It was a pleasure meeting you and your guild, I hope things go well on your new realm. Take it easy /b/ro.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well most of us have a love/hate thing going on with this Tayluh. None of us really want to leave Dentarg since we've been here so long, but, the bunch of us want to raid, really raid, often and consistently, and Dentarg just isn't the place on the alliance side to be able to do that. Too many guilds, with more starting every day, too many new players with no raiding experience at all, and too much bs going on every time we turn around causing more guild drama, all because the choices are so limited when it comes to true hard core raiders on this realm. And when people tell me that 3 nights a week, 2 hours per raid night is being a raid %#@# and too hard core, that tells me we really need to go find another server. Three nights a week at 2 hours a night is anything BUT hard core, hard core would be 5 to 7 days a week at 3 to 6 hours every raid night.

It was a pleasure meeting you as well Tayluh, and a lot of the new players that have come into wow over the past few months. It is with a lot of sadness that we will move, but I, and those that wish to move with me, all believe this is our best course of action right now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Biii
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bye Trulypali, best of luck, but we're not gone just yet, still have to play the waiting game until the guild is able to move intact from dentarg to our new home!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Best of Luck you guys, hope your new server works out for you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thank you Quin, I'm really looking forward to it, I have friends there that have already told me they'd have us setup and ready to go the moment we set foot in our new realm!! For once in the last couple of years I can honestly say I'm excited about playing wow again!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Exo
When and will the guild be ready on there since its up already?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Kilerwitlght, long time no see!! We moved to scilla sometimes last year when it was first available to move. At that time, Scilla was ranked 27th out of 242 US servers. There was a mass exodus in progress however when we moved to the server, that we didn't know about, and within 3 or 4 months, the realm was barren. I had to begin researching realms again and we found Bleeding Hollow and moved to that server. We're still getting setup over there, but I have to say, it was worth the move!!! There is never a lack of things to do on BH these days, even though the raiding has died down until MoP comes out, and we're still working on getting a full viable raid comp put together, we're having more fun here then ever!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
omg I can't believe the OP responded 0_o lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Exo
well i am guildless and still looking for a guild to join and see that the guild is still over here with 2 people and would like to join here till i can move over
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Exo
Just moved and chould not fing you please would love to join once again in my sparta bro's in arms :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HEY MUSIC! it's been awhile. yeah I responded, imagine my surprise when I decided just to see how the forums were doing and saw that old old post up near the top of the forums!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]