Blizzard Unit Frames Question

86 Goblin Mage
Hey All,

I recall in a time before time in WoW one was able to adjust the health and many display in the character unit and target frames from the number totals to the precentage totals. But, after searching for a good five minutes I've not been able to find it. Am I missing something? Or is this option gone (or never was?)

Additionally, I was wondering if anyone new how to resize the frames. With the coming of 4.1 and the ability to move them, I'd like to be able to make them a bit bigger. Any Blizzard, or fellow player advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

C.C.
Reply Quote
03/11/2011 10:28 PMPosted by Comradecool
I recall in a time before time in WoW one was able to adjust the health and many display in the character unit and target frames from the number totals to the precentage totals.
I think that's under "Status Text" in the Interface menu.

03/11/2011 10:28 PMPosted by Comradecool
Additionally, I was wondering if anyone new how to resize the frames. With the coming of 4.1 and the ability to move them, I'd like to be able to make them a bit bigger. Any Blizzard, or fellow player advice would be much appreciated.
http://www.vranx.com/framemods.htm
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Concerning the percentages, I feel pretty stupid. Thanks for the pointer.

That mod is perfect. Thanks for the help all around man. Really appreciate it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]