[H] <Top Shelf> Burning Crusade Raiding Guild

82 Tauren Druid
By the power of level locking, I bring you <Top Shelf> Black Dragonflight's newest and most authentic Burning Crusade raiding guild! Whether you are wishing to relive your Burning Crusade Raiding experiences, or missed out on arguably the best wow expansion to date, you are welcome to join! Currently we are recruiting all classes and rolls in order to fill our first raid. Depending on how powerful modern day level 70s are, raid volume will be adjusted accordingly. Our current members are working hard to gear up in dungeons/heroics in order to soon start Karazhan. Raid times will most likely be Friday nights once a week. Loot will be distributed using an open roll system.

To apply please visit us at our website: http://topshelfbc.guildlaunch.com/
-We are particularly looking for healers, but anyone is welcome

In order to keep the authenticity and feel of Burning Crusade raiding from four long years ago several rules and restrictions will be enforced. (Don't worry too much!)
1. Make sure to level lock your level 70 character or have an account with only Burning Crusade.
2. Do not accept or use higher levels in any way shape or form. This obviously defeats the entire purpose of raiding as level 70s.
3. Do not use Wotlk gems or gear.
4. Non Burning Crusade Enchants (in most cases we will do our best to provide mats for BC enchants)
5. PvP gear during raids. Having a full set of Brutal PvP gear is all fine and dandy, but in order to prevent inflation in our progression, we'd ask that you keep all PvP in your bags during raids. (In the future we might mess around with twinking in arenas)
6. Justice Point gear outside of our current progression tier (another way to make sure we don't become to overpowered)
7. Do not use BoA gear
8. Glyphs are still under debate
Please don't be intimidated by the rules, they will ensure the best experience for the Guild.

What do you think... will you turn back the clock?

P.S. Warglaives will be decided by free roll under all circumstances excluding finishing a pair
Edited by Lenlalron on 4/6/2011 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Count me in.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Full cleared Kara on our first raid night! Just need a few more key spots to step it up to 25 mans!!

P.S. So many rogues >.<
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
bump, just a question to Haroon why does your gloves have attack power enchant on them?

and how are you guys going to cancel out guild perks?
Edited by Trose on 3/29/2011 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
bump, just a question to Haroon why does your gloves have attack power enchant on them?

and how are you guys going to cancel out guild perks?

lol I was leveling enchanting and havnt really changed them back

The guild is only level 2, and gaining a noticeable amount of guild experience at level 70 is almost impossible, realistically the guild will never get any higher than level 2.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It's a nice system they got going there
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Bump

Contact me in game, we need more competent healers!
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
Bump +Edits
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
03/12/2011 02:06 PMPosted by Lenlalron

This could be an issue for prospective candidates if they've already applied them - I don't think there is a mechanic to REMOVE them, only to CHANGE them. (My 2 cents: should not be used... and contemplating rolling a toon)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
04/10/2011 03:19 PMPosted by Dancingblade

This could be an issue for prospective candidates if they've already applied them - I don't think there is a mechanic to REMOVE them, only to CHANGE them. (My 2 cents: should not be used... and contemplating rolling a toon)

I want to say you can remove them using the dust directly, you can also interrupt the cast. this may have changed since they became non-consumable.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
04/10/2011 03:19 PMPosted by Dancingblade

Yes, we do allow glyphs.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Recruiting update:

Healers: Shaman, Priest (Very High)
Melee DPS: Rogue (Very High), Enhance Shaman (Low)
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman (Medium), Shadow Priest (Medium)
Tanks: None

Also, we raid on Friday nights starting at 8:30 server time, usually ending around 12:00 server, but there is really no set end time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Just wondering if you allow the new race class combinations
Reply Quote
43 Human Paladin
04/18/2011 03:44 AMPosted by Orind
If it were me, I wouldn't allow it. Nor DK's. Keeping a BC feel is probably the goal with these guys.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
04/19/2011 08:09 PMPosted by Hypokricy
If it were me, I wouldn't allow it. Nor DK's. Keeping a BC feel is probably the goal with these guys.

We do not allow DKs. We do allow the new race/class combos. Being a troll druid instead of a tauren druid, for example, is not going to make a big enough difference in the raid for us to restrict it.

Also some people may have already leveled an alt before hearing about us, and it would be silly to ask them to level all over again with a class/race combo that existed pre cata.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
yo, im recruiting for my 70 alliance guild, we can schedule world pvp events
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warrior
I have a rogue i'm leveling as we speak i'll be willing to move over in a week or two if this is still going on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]