[H] <Top Shelf> Burning Crusade Raiding Guild

88 Blood Elf Priest
04/24/2011 07:45 PMPosted by Rænt
yo, im recruiting for my 70 alliance guild, we can schedule world pvp events
That'd be cool, I'm up for that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump, just a question to Haroon why does your gloves have attack power enchant on them?

and how are you guys going to cancel out guild perks?

ofcourse there aren't going to be exactly perfect replications especially since the talent builds are completely different now
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Will you be allowing goblins and/or Death knights?
Edited by Aileron on 10/9/2011 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
Are you guys still active? I'm interested.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
hey count me in to
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/19/2011 08:09 PMPosted by Hypokricy
Just wondering if you allow the new race class combinations
If it were me, I wouldn't allow it. Nor DK's. Keeping a BC feel is probably the goal with these guys.

Nor would it being on a live server due to cata damage scaling, talent changes, and class changes. There are private servers set before the pre wrath boss 30% hp nerfs and wrath changes/talents. THAT is the bc experience.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
is this guild still active?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
"Is this guild still active?"

As a former member of Top Shelf, I'm sad to say this is no longer active. The leader disbanded the guild around summer of last year because of our lack of recruiting success. We only had 10 or 11 members, and nobody else wanted ot join the guild. After only completing Kharazan (and Zul Amen before it was converted to an 85 dungeon) the guild broke up as the 25 mans weren't possible for our numbers at that time.

I appreciate these last few people who posted before me who were seeking membership, unfortunately the guild has been long gone.
Edited by Hexdevildog on 1/28/2012 8:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
count me in please.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
06/06/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Keepsaggro
count me in please.
Count you in for what? Necroing a thread of a dead guild?
Reply Quote
93 Undead Hunter
Different server but on area 52 wipes on trash is doing this. Starting in 2 weeks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]