Please merge servers.

85 Blood Elf Rogue
I am asking for blizzard to take action on "extremely low pop" realms. I have never seen Hakkar this bad or my World of Warcraft play expience put to a hault because of realm population.
I understand that I could transfer myself, but that would only make the server situation worse. I have played WoW for many years, since release of Vannila. This has gotten to the point that Hakkar's realm population has effected play. PvE progression is extremely slow. PvP is almost impossible (for horde). I have been taking notes of how many classes have been on at the hours between 7-8pm. Here are the results. (for level 85 horde)
Rogue-16
Mage-19
Warrior-22
Paladin-35
Death Knight-42
Shaman-26
Priest-20
Warlock-18
Druid-24
Hunter-28
*note: these are just averages over the past week.
Take these numbers into consideration for PvE and PvP content. How many of those players are actually geared enough to help progress with Raid progression. How many are geared and skilled enough to PvP progress?

This has been done in the past by a number of players, from petitions to results of server population. We are not the lowest population realm, but this still has a huge impact on progression of end-game content.

I also understand blizzard that this will take a toll on financial aspect of server transfers. Look at it in the long run, Merge 2 low pop servers together and get happy customers which in return equals more subscriptions and less "cancels." You will make the play experience alot better. Some people like being on the low population servers for the social aspect of "everyone-knows-everyone." I personally along with many others pay this game to play and have fun. I like the people on this server, or most of them. It's just really hard to have fun with not enough people to choose from to progress in content.

This in know way is fair for Hakkar to have this low of a population compared to other servers who pay the same price to play and progress. Other servers have huge "pickings" of players and progress with little diffuculty, where as Hakkar has to choose unskilled and new players to train to progress with alot of difficulty. Heck even the "noob" experience for new players to experience what I went through when I was on a medium pop realm when I first started. Seeing players while leveling up, killing the other faction. That is an experience that is rare now, due to server population. I have leveled a new character from 1-60 with my wife who is a new player and she has yet to see ANY alliance, except for in a bg, which doesn't compare to "world pvp."

I am asking as a LONG TIME customer, to help us out Blizz.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
ur putting this in the wrong forums
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue

Take these numbers into consideration for PvE and PvP content. How many are geared and skilled enough to PvP progress?

wat
Reply Quote
I understand where you are coming from but really... I hate to say it but, trasfer if its that bad. Heck my guild and I transfered here because it was a low pop, so much nicer then the high pop of Mal'Ganis.

Doing a merg may not make any difference in the progression if those said guilds keep their own guild and do what they like doing. If you want progression go to a guild that can offer that, I know there are quite a few on Hakkar.

As far as not seeing any ally around, where are you questing? I've seen plenty in the outlands, and in Northrend, not only have i seen but i've gotten my arse handed to me quite a few times on my alt.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
This server is fine. People have been calling for mergers for years now, it isn't going to happen let it go. Plus merging servers isn't some miracle cure, I mean do you even understand all that would go into server merging? What if two people had the same name? What would it be called what would people who hadn't played in awhile and came back think when they didn't see their server. We had free transfers and got quite a few thanks to me and basball advertising basically for the server so if you don't like it leave or stfu
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
03/14/2011 6:54 PMPosted by Papasour
This server is fine.

wat
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
you heard me ho
Reply Quote
03/14/2011 6:54 PMPosted by Papasour
This server is fine. People have been calling for mergers for years now, it isn't going to happen let it go. Plus merging servers isn't some miracle cure, I mean do you even understand all that would go into server merging? What if two people had the same name? What would it be called what would people who hadn't played in awhile and came back think when they didn't see their server. We had free transfers and got quite a few thanks to me and basball advertising basically for the server so if you don't like it leave or stfu

before my guild even came over, i looked at the forums asked a few questions you and baseball guy were real nice. :-)
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Yea we were trying to get more people but I'm not nearly as nice to the rest of the #@#! heads on these forums
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
03/15/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Papasour
Yea we were trying to get more people but I'm not nearly as nice to the rest of the #@#! heads on these forums
That's because the rest of us don't like you.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Sorry I'm not an elitist prick like you Zorth.
Reply Quote
I love zorthi and hi ann and neron, less qq you makin 1 nerdy post wont change anything think of all the money they have made from ppl switching off the realm : ) Good job.
Now go qq somewhere else, and ann im a nice ppl : )

lol i know you are fade :) I haven't seen you in Org lately, thought it was the cutest thing when you saw me outside of org you kept yelling to me for the first time lol. If you see a little Goblin Priest (Layde) say hi, shes in Northrend right now while i try to level her up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
03/16/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Papasour

yes you are.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
03/16/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Papasour
So you admit that I'm LEET?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
now who would do such a thing¿ :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
so no one else sees anything wrong with making a server bad to force people into transering for real money? Anywhere else thats called extortion.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
08/07/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Undeadzelot
so no one else sees anything wrong with making a server bad to force people into transering for real money? Anywhere else thats called extortion.

LOLOL they arent forcing you to pay. its two different game styles. You need low pop servers for the dozens of people that enjoy mmo's but not MMMMOOOOOOOOOSSSSS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]