[H]Ulduar 25 Drake Run(Every other Saturday!)

85 Orc Shaman
Hello, raiders, look at your mount, now back to mine, now back at your mount, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being lazy and went on my Ulduar 25 drake run, you could ride my mount. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in Ulduar with the guy who has the mount you wish you had. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's the RP gear that you love. Look again, the RP gear is now the Astral Walker title. Anything is possible when you're on my mount and not on a Tan Wind Rider. I'm on a horse.

(Ulduar 25 drake runs will be hosted by me on Saturdays at 7:15pm, all gear is a free roll except Fragments of Val'anyr and Mimiron's Head, please be 85)
Edited by Chillbro on 11/8/2011 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Creative. I like it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Group has filled! Be on at 8:10 to see if you can fill a spot for someone who didn't show up.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
3/19/11 we got around 20 people their mounts! Invites starting for the 26th are starting now. Send Chillbro an ingame mail for calender invite.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bump! Could use more tanks/healers :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Pushed back 15 minutes due to schedueling conflicts. Just need tanks/healers for the run this saturday!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Now taking invites for next saturday (4/2/11). Please do at least 9k dps, today's run was ruined due to failing on Hodir (standing on snow mounds is hard)
Reply Quote
83 Orc Shaman
Bump! Need more bodies :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bump! Got everything tonight. Only one fragment though qq

Can't wait for Ironbound Proto-drake to be like the new Bronze Drake
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Sigh, had to cancel this week's raid due to RL conflict. Deepest appologies to everyone :(
Will be able to do it the following week, though.
Edited by Chillbro on 4/6/2011 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bump!
No conflicts on the 16th. Will be doing it at 8:15!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Run in two days! Need more people!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bump! Missed Disarmed, but a nice GM is logging over to people's toons and giving it to them. So I guess it counts as a full clear. Grats everyone!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Decided to take some screen shots to show people what they can expect during my ulduar runs.
http://img695.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot041811201849.jpg/
http://img685.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot041811201948.jpg/
http://img15.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot041811202024.jpg/
Ironbound Proto-Drake, RP gear, cool shaman stuff, and sexy girls. Yeah, that's my Ulduar run in 3 screenshots.
The run is happening this Saturday at 8:15, send Chillbro an ingame mail for an invite! Need everything at the moment :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Pssst run tommorow, come!

Edit: Also, we'll be trying No Lights in the Darkness for sh!ts and giggles.
Edited by Chillbro on 4/22/2011 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Another fool-proof run, more people with mounts and RP gearz! We also did No Lights with only 2 wipes, will be doing again next week!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Dump! Need more mails, just a bunch of hunters right now
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Changing to Fridays at 7:15 due to popular demand!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Need more raiders! Get RP loot! Get gold! Get mounts! Get fun!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Jest doo eet!

Tons of fun on Chillbro's runs. You all should try it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]