Bat Country - Recruiting

90 Tauren Druid
Holy / Creepy Priests
Tree / Bouncy Druids
Resto Shamans
Holy Paladins

Skilled players in general, sans the impotent nerd-raging.

We're not 'hardcore' and could care less about being 'competitive' on a fourth to last server - Shroomkin and I, both Hunter S. Thompson fans who'd use A7X CDs as beer coasters, started this guild as a break from the burnout of not being able to walk into a raid without getting a big wet gearscore-fap in the face on Cho'gall - We wanted to find the right environment to raid for good times with the kind of people who don't measure their self-worth by the size of their e-peen.

Although there is an apparent unspoken rule on Dramamere that 'raid guilds' need to collapse every three months to accommodate the server-wide flavor-of-the-month mentality, we've managed to raid something every single week for eight months. In this time we've had our ups and downs, have had many of the best of us leave the game to invest in other things, but we're always looking for moar freaks and geeks who don't mind being a part of our peanut gallery.

We're a feral pack of immature adults - we curse, we troll, we laugh at the expense of the poor fool who gets life-gripped to their death on the elevator boss, but somehow, inexplicably, we've managed to all get along well enough to bring something to the server - A stable guild that raids 6-9 seven nights a week and trounces TB when we want our BH25.

Our site: batcountry.enjin.com

Our officers:
Shroomkin - Founder and Cho'gall Horde native, currently on Spamalot international tour
Evigilo - 4th raiding feral druid, completing an internship and BA in Tech Theatre
Temujen - Vanilla WoW native, cancels the accounts of annoying ISP customers all day, says things that would upset even the Welsh
Kittenberger/Quakehoof - Wears purple sweat pants, smells funny, stalks guildies
Zaraste/Nadgeo - Former GM of a leveling guild from which several newer players made their place in our raid core, nicer person than you
Sothickus - ^ See above - Currently contending to be the top DK on the server
Kiroz - Our current MT, first met this fellow during co-ops with Shinra Inc last summer

We don't do web apps - Send us a tell in game if interested. /wargarbl
Edited by Evigilo on 3/15/2011 4:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Troll Druid
TROLLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOOOLLLLOLLOOLLLL!!!!!!!1!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
SNOOKI!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump for Atramedes :)
Edited by Evigilo on 4/3/2011 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
and just when you least expect it, out of the shadows, Crushgroove returns.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
04/10/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Hawkke
and just when you least expect it, out of the shadows, Crushgroove returns.

Like a fart in the wind to reference that Redridge quest.
Reply Quote

Shroomkin and I, both Hunter S. Thompson fans who'd use A7X CDs as beer coasters,
Nobody has ever heard of your bad little book, and everyone knows who A7X is, and the fact you even had to reference this obviously means people other than myself recognized an A7X song right away, as opposed to your little book nonsense.

Hunter S Thompson was a person, not a book.

edit: and I have no idea who ax7 is.
Edited by Sothoth on 4/12/2011 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I apologize in advance for late respond time...Blizzard asked me to take a 72 hour break from the forums, so I was forced to listen...

These forums are beyond dead, theres nothing to ever respond to here, and for some reason Bat Country is under the impression they are the @*#* because they raid 7 days a week and have downed 7 bosses....

Doesnt matter who this person is, the song is more relevant than the book...And anyone who says they dont know who A7X is, is in fact, a liar.

I don't know who you are or where you're from but I don't think you can stand to the might of the frost mage either.

I really don't know who ax7 is. I have odd taste in music if that helps. Look up "world/inferno friendship society" to get an idea.

RAS! SPREAD THE WORD OF THE MIGHTY FROST MAGE!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Gotta love campy bastards. :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/trollbait Bump for two tags at 9/12 and progressing 25s :3

[Edit] WHAT IS LOVE
Edited by Evigilo on 4/30/2011 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
BABY DON'T HURT ME
Reply Quote
DON'T HURT ME

NO MO...wait

Who is A7X?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump for Cho'gall :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump for Al'Akir
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
AX7 is avenged seven fold for those who didnt know =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
06/21/2011 08:33 PMPosted by Tokala
AX7 is avenged seven fold for those who didnt know =)

Ahh, makes sense now. Never heard of them. Not really into pop music.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]