Questions about Haomarush

85 Worgen Death Knight
I am Cyrenus. I have been playing WoW since the end of BC/beginning of WoTLK. I am a casual player/raider looking to transfer to Haomarush to support my friends guild. Before I do so I had a few questions for the players on this server.

- Are you an active server? I ask because Laughing Skull is dead. I spent some time on Stormreaver and Darrowmere. Darrowmere was dead also but I was in the top guild on the server before they disbanded back in January. Stormreaver was active I.E. I was able to PUG raids when needed and grab a few friends to run some Battlegrounds or Heroics when needed.

- Are there still players interested in Older Content? I have yet to do any of the Vanilla Raids except Molten Core. I never got to see past Kologarn in Ulduar and came back into Wrath whenever ICC was near its end.

- How is the economy on the server?

I am looking to faction change back to my beloved Orc race and rejoin the Horde as the Alliance has never suited me. I am just looking for casual players to make friends with and run old and new raids, battlegrounds/arenas/RBG's, and just enjoy the game.

I know my class very well and am currently working on a Tank set. I will also be leveling a Holy Paladin. Please let me know if you are interested in playing together.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Are you an active server?

We're pretty small. If you want progression join seeya sunday (Horde) or elite chaos (alliance).
You can find the occasional pug but they almost all fail. Rated BGs aren't very popular on this server, considering the long queues and lack skilled players. (Lol, skill for BGs)

Are there still players interested in Older Content?

Not really. But that shouldn't really be an issue since you are a DK. Go blood once u get ur tank set and u can solo Yogg.

How is the economy on the server?

Pretty average. Maelstrom crystals are usually between 2500 and 2900. If you have the capital, it's pretty easy to manipulate.

Doubt anything i posted helps, but was bored and this killed some time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I wouldn't come to this server.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/16/2011 11:31 AMPosted by Strykt
I wouldn't come to this server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Unless you like really (really) small communities, look elsewhere
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I like this server, but only because I've (almost) always been here.

But obviously I wouldn't advise transfering here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Cyrenus....we has crayons of all colors! =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Do not xfer to haomarush. As the guardian of this realm, and owner of trade chat, I always look out for what I believe is your best interest.

This realm is full of mostly lazy %%@%s these days, that never want to do anything but RP in major cities.

But honestly if you do love to role play, and not get anything done, Haomarush is a good place.

In a bigger picture I'd wait till school gets out, summer break will help bring activity back to certain realms. (Probally not Haomarush tho)

And the economy is what bonar said, really easy to manipulate.

Source: Many years of haomarush hate/love.
Reply Quote
If i was on another server and a family member asked me to come to Hao to help i would decline, its horrible.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Leslen, meet me in Goldshire Inn

>=)

If I wanted tossed salad i'd go to the olive garden.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I dodged a bullet here. Good thing I read the forums.

My guild died on another server (Different toon) and he's getting no play time at all now. And it was my first toon and my main.

Friend of mine is on this server and wants me to server transfer. And I was about to do it. Would like to play on the same server, but my work schedule is varied and I play at different times. If there is no real decent population (even Medium pop) at off peak times, awful PvP and hard to pug a few things I think I would end up paying to stand around on a different server.

If a free transfer here comes up, I may take it, but I don't see myself paying for it.

Really is a shame Blizzard won't consolidate some servers.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If a free transfer comes up, it better be OFF.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]