Laughing Skull Needs a Write-up

Hi, I just made a post comparing the top 15 arena servers:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228227637

In it I listed them along with their writeups from wowpedia.

Laughing Skull is the only one without one! D:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Server:Laughing_Skull_US

If somebody has time to add a writeup to wowpedia it would cure all the OCD that's slowly making me dead inside.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Dude, this server is seriously not worth writing anything about.
Reply Quote
73 Troll Rogue

chick who gave a blow job irl for 5k gold
corpsemangle who was on tv
leeroy
DV breaking up for girl drama
VOID beating DV over grand crusader
Krunkfadable

and more
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
leeroy
Krunkfadable

and more

Don't forget my presence on this server.
Reply Quote
leeroy
Krunkfadable

and more

Gold, Jerry, Gold! Write it up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We don't want a writeup
Reply Quote
03/17/2011 2:01 AMPosted by Tankercow
You could right a novel about DV alone.

Who's DV?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I guess I don't get the purpose of your thread (to give a bit of background for people who want to transfer for PvP reasons?) but, you couldn't bother to cut-and-paste one of the other blanket descriptions and edit a few of the parameters? It's easy, here I'll try it:
Laughing Skull, named after the orange Horde AI in Warcraft II, (which, as an aside, is a game with better PvP balance) is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft. The server runs at Central Standard Time. The realm has a player base intensely active in both PvE and PVP play, with plenty of 2200+ rated players and over a dozen guilds making serious attempts toward heroic progression. The realm forum was once quite entertaining but now mostly is cluttered with recruitment threads and posts such as this.
Reply Quote
03/17/2011 2:24 PMPosted by Meaculpa
I guess I don't get the purpose of your thread (to give a bit of background for people who want to transfer for PvP reasons?) but, you couldn't bother to cut-and-paste one of the other blanket descriptions and edit a few of the parameters? It's easy, here I'll try it:
Laughing Skull, named after the orange Horde AI in Warcraft II, (which, as an aside, is a game with better PvP balance) is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft. The server runs at Central Standard Time. The realm has a player base intensely active in both PvE and PVP play, with plenty of 2200+ rated players and over a dozen guilds making serious attempts toward heroic progression. The realm forum was once quite entertaining but now mostly is cluttered with recruitment threads and posts such as this.

Meh, not all of them were like that, I learned stuff like Magtheridon is a where most multi-boxers go and Blackrock was the unofficial Australian PVP sever and Dragonaw calls itself Lagonmaw, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
include that paladins can't use maces http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4204/pcum.png
Reply Quote
48 Human Paladin
This guy be mooching off of Orangejuices fame.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
You definitely have to include me.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Laughing Skull, named after the Laughing Skull Orcs is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft. The server runs at Central Standard Time. The realm has some players left who do PvE and/or PVP, with a few people who do battlegrounds and at least one and a half guilds making serious attempts toward heroic progression. The realm forum was once quite entertaining but now mostly is cluttered with recruitment threads from other realms and posts such as this.

FTFY
Edited by Casa on 3/4/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Laughing Skull was the first predominantly African American server and is widely regarded as playing a pivotal role in our current presidents health care reform and overall domestic policy.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Was not real. This was and still is only a computer generated dream, nothing more than a fabricated past of WOW in the U.S.
Deus Vox has never existed. In fact, reality as we know it, did not exist prior to a few years ago. We are simply programmed in a method similar to the Matrix or Total Recall, in order to believe that we as a server had a phenomenal past reaching many top US firsts, in order to give usa drive and a reason to stay on Laughing SKull.
We have been brain washed, none of this has ever happened. We did not even exist as as server nor the home of most awesomest guild in the history of WoW aside from Ensidia, prior to June 2011.
We as a collective consciousness, did not exist.
Now take the blue pill.
Edited by Goatboat on 3/12/2013 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]