Mages and spirit

85 Human Mage
JIC the mages on this realm don't get a chance to read the "Mage forums" Stop getting Spirit gear. It's not needed and you just look like an ashhat yes, ashhat.
That is all.
Oh, and for people who read this and think, "is he talking about me?" Yes, I am.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bgd for the prez@!
Reply Quote
What spirit is bad when did that happen?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
03/16/2011 7:10 PMPosted by Starletmoon
bgd for the prez@!

I don't wanna run for prez, too much pressure.
It's just hilarious to see the ones running around w/Core of Ripeness just cause it has the +Intell idk i'm done
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
This thread also applies to Lock, Shaman, Warriors, Hunters, and Monks.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Rogue
My ring has spirit, but Im a rogue so Im good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
+1

Would read again.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
yes, sadly, there are mages who, i guess for the past few patches, have not read the notes. spirit is usless for us, except for out of combat mana regen, and i'd rather eat my tastycakes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bumpin this thread cause sadly some....alot of mages have missed the fact that spirit isn't needed anymore. I know, I know the new rise shoulders are purple lewts and all but GG.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
there are perfectly fine DPS cloth shoulders without spirit. sadly, to some ppl it's still all about the ilvl, and dont care to optimise the gear.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
06/07/2011 11:04 PMPosted by Acanarina
there are perfectly fine DPS cloth shoulders without spirit. sadly, to some ppl it's still all about the ilvl, and dont care to optimise the gear.

Kinda hard to not worry about ilvl when everyone won't invite you to a grp without first confirming how big your epeen is.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
06/07/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Vallah

Kinda hard to not worry about ilvl when everyone won't invite you to a grp without first confirming how big your epeen is.

If you aren't a trade troll, and know a few players, ilvl isn't an issue. Having a good rep with other players is an amazing thing.

From my experience, groups that value ilvl over experience are the ones to be avoided. The same players that required a 5500 GS for Naxx or WG are requiring a high ilvl for BH.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
06/08/2011 02:11 PMPosted by Cyberg

If you aren't a trade troll, and know a few players, ilvl isn't an issue. Having a good rep with other players is an amazing thing.

From my experience, groups that value ilvl over experience are the ones to be avoided. The same players that required a 5500 GS for Naxx or WG are requiring a high ilvl for BH.

Lets say I'm not a trade troll and I'm just new to the community and haven't gotten into a good guild yet and I don't know alot of people. If your at that point in the game then ilvl & achievements are the thing they base their opinion on you around. And usually any groups in trade are always asking for ilvl/achieve when they are looking to fill that hole.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
AMG MAI BRACERS R TEH USELESS NAO! WUT DO!?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]