Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Gasp where u going howishotbow
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/16/2011 8:25 PMPosted by Digglett
Goodbye... Goodbyeee, GOOOODBYYYYYYEEEE~

Booooo. :(

You were always fun to see post stuff. If you're really taking off, then the best of luck to you, Digg. :) Enjoy Rift! So far I have been.
Reply Quote

Booooo. :(

You were always fun to see post stuff. If you're really taking off, then the best of luck to you, Digg. :) Enjoy Rift! So far I have been.

Dank Ye Sir, although, not quitting for Rift. All my friends left the game pretty much, our little guild that was suppose to be about us old friends playing together again slowly fell apart. :<
So, as of now, I don't find too much reason to play anymore.

Holding out for GW2 though! Can't wait!

Either way, good luck to all of you, I've had a fun time playing and meeting all of you.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There are still guilds out there that just play to have fun. Collections of new/old friends just grinding heroics together and doing arenas together, not caring about how leet they are or how decked out in epics they are. Fun can be had without raiding, and if raids happen one day...yay!
Reply Quote
I was playing with my sister for a while, it kinda go to the point where I was forcing myself to play, so I can't entirely blame it on my friends quitting, even if it is a huge factor. ;P
Reply Quote
Theres actually a g%@!# soda called Tentacle G%@!#, comes with a purple condom too. Yep.

G R A P E

Gosh, blizz, get your minds out of the gutter!
Edited by Digglett on 3/24/2011 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/24/2011 8:04 PMPosted by Rampant
There are still guilds out there that just play to have fun. Collections of new/old friends just grinding heroics together and doing arenas together, not caring about how leet they are or how decked out in epics they are. Fun can be had without raiding, and if raids happen one day...yay!

Probably so, Scants, but that just gets old quick. Especially since Blizz focuses 90% of their attention on raiding.

Also, Digg, definitely looking forward to GW2. That game looks AMAZING.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]