<Apex> is currently recruiting.

85 Orc Shaman
A little history about the guild itself.

The original founding members of Apex were members of a guild named Desolation in Wrath of the Lich King. The current GM (Deepsqueeze) was the original guild leader of that guild. Through the guilds lifetime it had seen every raid, and had some very powerful players in its roster. Desolation was also the 4th guild on Dalvengyr Horde to make it to the Lich King, which was a feat in its own. Not too long after the Lich King encounter Desolation leaders were having important business to take care of outside of the game. The officers and leaders were unable to find replacements to hold onto the guild. So it was decided to disband until the next expansion came out, since all the current content was finished.

And so it came to be that the guild would be reformed in the future. Having taken a little longer than expected, the guild is being restored to its former capacity, and once again ready to take on the challenges that lay ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------

We are currently accepting all members to at least fill the ranks and get 1-2 raid groups formed. After that applications will need to be submitted at the guild website. (More information will be given about that in the near future)

Most of the core members from Desolation are currently in this guild, and are ready to raid themselves. We are looking for dedicated players and knowledgeable ones at that. Please be able to take constructive criticism when necessary. If you feel you can be a benefit to the guild in any way, please feel free to contact me, either by in game mail, on this post, or directly.

I also want to add if you are worried about what perks you are getting and solely worried about that do not apply,we do not want you.
Edited by Deepsqueeze on 3/17/2011 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
90% sure you weren't the 4th Horde guild on Dalvengyr to make it to LK, when it was content.

Also your guild doesn't even rank on Wotlk progression at all.
Edited by Socketwrench on 3/17/2011 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Nice people in this guild. They deserve the bump.

Trolls will be goblins...or something.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We began officially raiding this week with our core and pugs to fill the gaps. We have achieved Magmaw and Council in our first two nights thus far and are looking to bring down this current content with people who have a similar mindset and capabilities as us. Come be a part of Apex!
Edited by Hilliard on 3/24/2011 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
And by Council, you mean Omnotron Defense System...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I do. Is that a problem for you? Do you have nothing better to do than to spam your negative comments into our guild recruitment thread? You represent the character of War Pigs well by demeaning another set of players trying to work through current tier content.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i think that last comment was more because there's another fight that's typically called council
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/24/2011 5:00 PMPosted by Litura
i think that last comment was more because there's another fight that's typically called council

That very well may be, but common sense would dictate that that if we've downed 2 bosses the council fight I was referring to would be the Omnotron one, and not Twilight Ascendant Council.

Besides, Socketwrench's inflammatory remarks can be found in various other places around these forums, so my response was likely not misplaced.

Reply Quote
2 Troll Hunter
So much hostility on this server now.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/25/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Trolled
So much hostility on this server now.
shuttup
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Maloriak down.

3/12
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Atramedes down.

4/12
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Halfus Wyrmbreaker down.

5/12
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Valiona and Theralion down.

6/12
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]