Level 10 Twinks

10 Draenei Mage
Heya We are Ten is a lvl 10 twink guild that is recruiting we need more allaince player twinks ...Right now horde is really strong as has numbers and we just need lvl 10 twinks so Please make some lvl 10s people and come join us for some fun!
Reply Quote
Been sitting in the 10 xp off BG queue for hours and never had a pop. Still hopeful tho!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Why twink at level 10?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
07/10/2011 09:09 AMPosted by Djelementz
Why twink at level 10?

Resilience stacking at 10 causes a humongous damage reduction. Back when it was still 10-19, you would see a level 10 holy paladin rocking about 35 or so resilience. This translated to 60%+ damage reduction with about 1100 hps.

Could. Not. Kill. Them.

EDIT:

Of course, the recent change to resilience may have changed this, but I have not kept up with it.
Edited by Angbrand on 7/10/2011 2:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Human Warrior
Angbrand is right. Resilience is part of it, but all stats scale extremely well at level 10, especially with the right combination of enchants and gear. (Crazy stats, like 95% Haste on a Holy Pally, 53% Crit / 75% Dodge on a Rogue). Burst is high, really high, and the games are fast paced and fun.

It's pretty easy to make a level 10 PvP toon with some heirlooms and enchants and see how they play in the regular 10-14 bracket. You don't have to twink them all the way to have an edge over your fellow combatants.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
Eka
Thankfully blizzard fixed resil stacking but haste crit and dodge all very stackable, my friend and I have been experimenting with different level twinks like 1 10 29 39 and 80 and so far 10 is my favorite besides my 60. I got a Druid nearly best in slot just missing some bracers that will give me 7 armor. But if anyone is making a twink I'd suggest I'd suggest a non caster class because let face it when a haste stacking meele attacks u if u do even get a cast off ur almost dead by the time it goes through and if anyone has a nightelf shadowmelding spells is super over power. If you don't know how to do it u shadowmeld right at end of cast u basically eat up the spell. Also everyone should go to twinkinfo.com check. Out forums and stuff for twink stuff can show u good gear to get and also they have set up days were they do like 50 10 twink bgs some day.
Reply Quote
18 Troll Hunter
Lets get some BGs going?
Reply Quote
70 Troll Warrior
I totally agree Oore, Just made a Lev10 Shaman and even with all the gear his stats are good but i have no chance on a hunter mage or priest if they are partially geared
Reply Quote
10 Orc Rogue
hi my name is deathschoice from andorhal lf any lvl 10 twink guilds who might be interested in a well geared rogue hit me up
Reply Quote
Hello everyone im a Level 10 twink mage from arthas. I syarted my guild, The Ten Twinks Mrlrgrlgrlgrg So that people could enjoy recking the trial accounts and noobs in WSG. I started the guild Earlyer today and i have almost 10 members, to me i think that is a great way to get some guild wargames/premades up. I urge you to make a Level 10 twink with us so we can help you get your AGM and Proffesions. We have a bunch of freindly members. SO make a level 10 char on arthas and pst me please :)
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Rogue
why is it that i can't get any higher than 80% dodge???
Reply Quote
10 Troll Druid
They changed stats a lil, in mop your dodge will go down some more
Reply Quote
70 Troll Rogue
Hey , Im looking for a level 10 twinking guild out there , I wanna have some FUN :D
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
Ignoring all of the necro above me...

Any aspiring level 10 twinks on Aman'Thul; would love to have a chat. 8)
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
yo i was in the guild and whats up blanco pvp was awesome with you
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Fur i will add you once battle.net comes back up on wow
Stupid hackers -_-
I know a way to get into to twink bgs but i dont use it anymore
Edited by Bigswords on 10/7/2012 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
ya now i got it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]