Set Rated Battleground Group (Horde)

85 Orc Warrior
As many of you PvPers would probably agree, pugging Rated BG's is as bad if not worse than pugging for raid groups. I've been looking around in trade every now and then for people interested in making a set group, but with little or no results. I know that there are other players out there who want to get those titles and such, but arent in a guild with people wanting to run them. We're desperately in need for a way to get in touch with eachother to get shi* on the road.

With the lack of any prominent PvP guilds on horde side (to my knowledge) this is the best idea I could come up with to try and do this. Hopefully, if enough people wisper me i'll bring us together and we can decide on when/where/how.

Please message me in game, i'll either be on Doctamoomoo or Volgor
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm pretty sure that a large chunk of the good pvpers on our realm already have their pre-made teams set up. Good luck though.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm looking at the small chunk then i guess >.< Thanks though :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
sign me up
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
sign me up
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
@Nixx, be my guest ^-^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
sign me up...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]