The Lollipop Guild Wants You! 10man

90 Night Elf Priest
If you are a busy adult that likes to raid, but not wear a beeper and likes a supportive guild atmosphere, we might be what you are looking for.

We have been a guild since Mac EQ, and WOW day one, and have raided most of the game's content as a guild (10 man) and in alliances (25 and 40). We ask that you be 19 or 20 years old minimum, and frankly our median age is around 32. Lots of us have kids, some have grandkids.

A level 20 guild (millimeters from level 21), We have two static ten groups (with rosters of 11 or 12) kicking off now. Sunday Night is a once a week raiding group. 8:30-11 Central. Currently working BOT, we downed Halfus in our second week. The Thursday night group, also 8:30 to 11 is currently one night, but looking to expand to two. . . and for those who can't go to two, we are willing to create a larger roster and job share. The point is flexibility married to progress. It requires more patience than raiding 4 nights a week. But our spouses, kids, jobs and lives are the richer for it! If you are not quite geared for raiding but are working on it, not to worry! Lots of 5 man runs happening at various times of the day. As we get more recruits, additional statics will be added so that all can move ahead in the content.

We also have space for those of you who don't raid at all. We are a truly hybrid guild.

If this is what you are looking for check us out at www.thelollipopguild.com and put in an app!
Thanks,
Aghealer, Dendris, Widger, Mahlkier, Luxe, Minimama and the whole Lollipop Gang!
Edited by Aghealer on 3/21/2011 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Dwarf Shaman
Hey its Totemraiser, Someone in your guild told me to apply at this site this is my alt 15 Dwarf Shaman Elemental i have a 63 Warrior on this realm named Destructiòn i love PvP dungeons, and raids i wish to raid when i level to 80+ i am on Alleria as you can see. Thankyou for reading my note! I would love to join your guild if you would like but i am only 10 yrs old if that affects the answer.
Edited by Totemraiser on 6/17/2011 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]