<Eh Team> Pledging #8 - Need Your Help!

90 Human Mage
Arygos,

A bit of background, all new members in <The Eh Team> go through a unique experience when we believe we're ready to accept the initiates application to the guild. Much like a fraternity, our initiates are called "Pledges" and, as expected, we haze them accordingly.

In the past, we've made pledges do everything from (on the tamer side) attain all of the previous raid achievements for the guild using only items that dropped in their runs to (on the more hardcore side) gift wrap 300+ specified items (including the chopper mount) to hand out to the server as a special Christmas thank you.

As many of ya'll have been involved in our pledge events in the past, this latest post should come as no surprise. For our 8th pledge event, I'm currently looking for a small handful of guilds to help participate / haze our willing pledges. I'm hoping to do something similar to the commendation approach we've done in the past.

If this sounds like something your guild would be interested in, please either post here or whisper me in game. Horde guilds are more than welcome to participate as well.

Thanks,

Jcq
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I suggest letting my guild bank participate, so that i can double haze. This sounds amazing to me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Haven was involved in this at one time. Here's what Kisara, one of our officers at the time, had the pledges do:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4652/nakedhaven.jpg

Good luck to all the new pledges. May your hazing be full of hilarious embarrassment.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
LOL at the random penguin.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I can talk to Mistic about Is Epic getting in on this if you'd like
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
we haze them accordingly

I'm about 13 years old. I expect that this is some sort of...illegal activity...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]