Tuesday Night Mount Runs

90 Draenei Paladin
After pugging Yogg No Lights for the past two weeks, it's come to my attention that I am going to need to be more selective in who I invite to run. I'm planning on doing a mount run every other Tuesday, and I'm hoping to eventually get a list of regulars who know the fights and can breeze through them. Mount will always be free roll!

Raids will be rotated. We will do:

Ulduar 25 with Yogg No Lights (Mimiron's Head)

ICC 25 with H LK (Invincible)

Tempest Keep (Ashes of Al'ar) AND one of the following:
Onyxia's Lair (Onyxian Drake)
Eye of Eternity (Azure and Blue Drake)
Karazhan with Attumen (Fiery Warhorse)
VoA (Grand Black War Mammoth)

The last set (TK + 1) will generally be 10 man, Uld and ICC will be 25 man. For those that need Uld & ICC achieves for the meta mount, we can do those too.

Please send me an in-game mail if you're interested. I can teach you the fights, but I can't teach you raid awareness. If you stand in the green clouds all night you will be kicked / not invited back. I've got no problems removing pugs OR guildies (and have done so) because I'm not going to waste 24 other people's time. At the same time, there will be no screaming or yelling or throwing fits - we're here to have fun and get cool mounts. Pop a green cloud once, it's cool. Do it 4,5 times and it's not.

Would prefer you have raid experience, but it's not necessary. Last night's Yogg saw a lock with LK and Yogg downs that stood in green clouds all night and regularly went insane. Then there was a mage with NO raiding experience who listened, gave free feasts, adjusted her game and never made the same mistake twice. I want the mage, not the warlock.

Current raid lock at Yogg & Algalon, next Uld run will be 4/5. Once down, ICC is next.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I am very interested in coming but unfortunately Tuesday is one of our guild raid nights. Good luck with your mount runs!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If there's significant interest, the night could be moved. Feel free to in-game mail me with availability. Especially if you have a number of your guild potentially interested - mine doesn't have enough qualified folks for 25, but I can get 8 - 10 easily. Multiple that by 2, even 3 guilds and we have win.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yeah, I realized placing Kara in there was kind of silly as soon as I pressed send. So probably won't be running that. Heck, even TK only really requires a couple people now - but Ony, EoE, VoA still require 7 - 10, and we can breeze through those and hit TK as well. I imagine everyone wants Ashes.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
what about ic25 achieves run? All I need is Orb Whisper and looking for a good group that can actually get this one achieve DONE. Also interested in Yogg/one light and voa. Know all fights
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
id be up for uld25 icc25 ony25 eoe25 os25 pst me i can probably get a few of my guilds to come if peeps are onine
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]