Current progression 12/12 normal and 3/13 heroic 25 man raiding.
Epic Again, Eldre'Thalas server, is recruiting excellent players to continue pushing through the Cataclysm expansion. We are recruiting excellent applicants across the board but especially the following: Tanks -- Would love a great Paladin, Death Knight, and/or a bear.
We're always looked to expand our roster with great players, so all classes can potentially be looked at.
If you are one of these classes and your gear is not top of the line, but you KNOW you are an amazing player, please send us an application, we want to hear from you!! If you aren't one of the above listed classes but you KNOW you are an amazing player with the gear to back it up, we want to hear from you!!!
What we have to offer:
• EPGP Loot Distribution System
• Officers are elected by their class roles 3 times a year
• We raid 4 nights a week, currently Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights off.
• Raids run from 9pm to 1am Eastern Standard Time
• Guild made of mostly professional adults, not much adolescent drama
• Our guild has been actively raiding under the same tag since Pre-BC in the Molten Core days and have stuck together since then.
We are looking for raiders that are serious about the following:
- Progression. We are the one of the top three guilds on Eldre’Thalas and one of the top guilds in the US. We are here to plow through the content and be one of the first to do so.
- Their Character. Know your class in every aspect of it. Know it inside and out. You should be able to write a book on your class for every raiding spec that pertains to your class. Not only know it, but be able to perform well with said class.
- Preparation. Come with consumables. Come with food. Come with the mentality that you are going to put 110% effort into the fights that we go into and will stick around for an extra hour or so if needed to get a new boss down. Doing homework on boss strategies is exceptionally key here, and do not rely on the raid to walk you through boss fights. Know fight’s before hand and be prepared to adjust yourself for a possible new strategy on killing bosses.
-Situational Awareness. We’re looking for players with excellent situational awareness and a strong desire to always be pushing themselves to get better. If you’re someone who can give and receive constructive criticism, you’ll fit in well. Ideal applicants should be able to maintain a minimum of 80% raid attendance as well.
After we have reviewed your application we will schedule an interview with you over ventrilo so we can discuss your application and get to know you better as a player. If you don't have a mic we will arrange to do this in-game but voice communication is truly paramount. We are looking for permanent raiding members so we want to make sure that you are the right fit for us, and that we are the right guild for you.
Remember, your application is your representation of yourself and it is the only initial tool we can utilize to judge you as a player by. The more it reflects you as a person and a player, the better we will be able to evaluate you.
If interested or if you have any more questions, please apply at http://www.epicagain.com and follow the applicant instructions there or feel free to contact Niache, myself, or any other officer in game on the Eldre'Thalas server.