[A] Seraphim is Recruiting Raiders

100 Draenei Shaman
Oh hey there sexy!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
<<Updated 9/10/11>>
We are looking to add a couple more either raiders or reservists to our team. We are Guild Level 25, provide flasks, repairs, and food buffs for all our raiders.

Progression
6/6 in BWD, 4/4 in BoT, 2/2 in Throne, and 3/7 in Firelands

Raid Schedule
We raid 3 nights a week, 3 hours a day. Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting

We are looking for people who are geared and who are familiar with Cataclysm encounters.

We are in need of a tank, and a healer.

If you are a team first player, who can laugh and have a good time but know when to focus we could use you and I know you would enjoy your stay with us.

Send a tell to any member in game and ask for an officer for more info.
Edited by Thornbane on 9/10/2011 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
<<Updated 9/11/11>>
We are looking to add a couple more either raiders or reservists to our team. We are Guild Level 25, provide flasks, repairs, and food buffs for all our raiders.

Progression

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting
We are looking for people who are geared and who are familiar with Cataclysm encounters.

We are in IMMEDIATE NEED of a tank to step in and join our primary raid team.

Edited by Thorn on 9/11/2011 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
AT is a level 25 guild, which provide flasks, repairs, and food buffs for all our raiders. We have an IMMEDIATE need for a Tank due to one of our core raiders having to step away from the game. This is the perfect time to come on board and make an immediate impact, join the core team, and raid 3 days a week.

Progression

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting
We are looking for people who are both geared and familiar with Cataclysm encounters up to and including Firelands.

We are a casual to moderate guild in pace and progression, but dedicated in our approach to beating content. Send a tell to any member in game and ask for an officer for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
biz

ump
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
By way of update we are now 4 of 7 in Firelands having brought down Lord Rhyolith last night, we have had one of our long time members and one of our main tanks leave the game but we keep moving along. We need a tank to be able to step in and become her replacement. A 3 day a week raider who knows the fights, or can learn them, who is geared, and who can fit into our core raid team.

If you are looking for raid opportunities where you can make a difference, and have a great time AT is the guild for you send me a message in game (Thorn, Thornwood, Thornbane, or Thorns) Or speak to any of our members.

You can also visit our guild site: http://angels-thesis.wowstead.com/
Edited by Thorn on 9/16/2011 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey I am a lvl 85 Protection Paladin. I have an ilvl of 359. I am currently in the guild Kill Boss Take Loot and a lot of the core raiders have left and now we have like 3 people, including me that raid regularly. I have know the cata fights a little bit but since we don't raid much I don't really have a chance to learn them. I am going to start watching tank spots on youtube to get a better feel for them. I looked at your schedule and that is perfect times for raiding. Please let me know if you can use me. I love to have fun, and I am very respectful to anyone and will help anyone for any reason. I have already talked to my guild and they said if I can find a better raiding guild then go for. Please let me know what you think.

U can whisper me tomorrow night netime after 9 server. Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hey I am a lvl 85 Protection Paladin. I have an ilvl of 359. I am currently in the guild Kill Boss Take Loot and a lot of the core raiders have left and now we have like 3 people, including me that raid regularly. I have know the cata fights a little bit but since we don't raid much I don't really have a chance to learn them. I am going to start watching tank spots on youtube to get a better feel for them. I looked at your schedule and that is perfect times for raiding. Please let me know if you can use me. I love to have fun, and I am very respectful to anyone and will help anyone for any reason. I have already talked to my guild and they said if I can find a better raiding guild then go for. Please let me know what you think.

U can whisper me tomorrow night netime after 9 server. Thanks

Hi Blighted, reaching out to you in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
<<Updated 10/18/11>>

Progression
6/6 in BWD, 4/4 in BoT, 2/2 in Throne, and 7/7 in Firelands

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting

We are in IMMEDIATE NEED of a talented healer with 3 day a week availability.

Edited by Thorn on 10/17/2011 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
do it do it do it. super friendly guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
<<Updated 10/25/11>>

Progression

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting
We are looking for people who are geared and who are familiar with Cataclysm encounters we are in IMMEDIATE NEED of a talented healer with 3 day a week availability.

Send a tell to any member in game and ask for an officer for more info, or visit our website:
http://angels-thesis.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
We are in need of one tank, one healer, and maybe even a DPS. Please contact any member to learn more.

<<Updated 10/25/11>>

Progression

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting
We are looking for people who are geared and who are familiar with Cataclysm encounters we are in IMMEDIATE NEED of a talented healer with 3 day a week availability.

Send a tell to any member in game and ask for an officer for more info, or visit our website:

Please contact any officer to learn more, we need a healer, a tank, and maybe even 1 dps to join our ranks right away and help contribute to the guild long term as a raider with a seasoned guild of veteran players.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
<<Updated 11/08/11>>

Progression

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting

We are in IMMEDIATE NEED of talented healers (priest, and Druid preferred), as well as one Amazing ranged DPSer (Warlock, Shaman, Boomkin, Hunter) all with 3 day a week availability.

Note: We just changed our name back to our Original name Seraphim from Angel's Thesis the way it should have been all along, and now is the perfect time to join us for a fresh start with an old name rich in tradition.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hi, I'm currently in a server that has lost its appeal. I'm looking for a possible server transfer to this realm. I've always wanted to RP but never got into it. I have 3 85s I may or may not transfer together. My hunter, paladin, and warlock.

All 3 characters are raid ready, be it t11 content or Firelands. Now, I prefer to raid on my hunter or paladin if need be. As long as I get to see content and I am playing with other players who I can enjoy the company of. My warlock is mostly a pvp toon but does have pve gear from JP/Heroics/Zandoms.

I'm looking for ether Horde or Alliance, I would prefer Horde but can't have your cake and eat it. As long as the guild is friendly, mature, groups together for heroics, progressive raiding or established. I have seen most of t11 content split between both hunter and paladin, 3/7 on my paladin, some attempts on Aly.

I'm not an elitist or min/maxer, but I do like to push content and push my characters. I'm mostly on my hunter fishing food or paladin picks herbs for Flasks.

Blade's Edge:
Stagda - Surv/BM Hunter
Galicon - Holy/Prot Paladin
Galanar - Aff/Demon Warlock

I'm 2 hrs ahead of server time in Blade's Edge, 1 hour behind Earthen Rings'.

Edit: Sadly the only days I know for a fact I am off are on Wed and Sundays. I tend to work in the evening throughout the rest of the week(end).
Edited by Stagda on 11/13/2011 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<<Updated 1/27/12>>
We are looking to add a reservist healer to our team with room for growth as we get to know you. We are Guild Level 25, and naturally we provide flasks, repairs, and food buffs for all our raiders.

Progression
7/8 in Dragon Soul.

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting
We are looking for people who are geared and who are familiar with DS encounters.

We are in IMMEDIATE NEED of talented healers (Paladin or Shaman preferred but all will be considered) with 2-3 day a week availability.

(Being revamped as we speak)
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<<Updated 1/31/12>>
We are looking to add a reservist healer to our team with room for growth as we get to know you. We are Guild Level 25, and naturally we provide flasks, repairs, and food buffs for all our raiders.

Progression
7/8 in Dragon Soul.

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting
We are looking for people who are geared and who are familiar with DS encounters.

We are in IMMEDIATE NEED of talented healers (Paladin or Shaman preferred but all will be considered) with 2-3 day a week availability.

Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<<Updated 1/31/12>>

Progression
7/8 in Dragon Soul.

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting

Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
The website has been updated to reflect the proper guild name, so please point your book marks to:
http://seraphim-er.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<<Updated 2/9/12>>
We are looking to add a couple of members to our team. We are Guild Level 25, and naturally we provide flasks, repairs, and food buffs for all our raiders.

Progression
7/8 in Dragon Soul.

Raid Schedule
8pm-11pm EST.

Recruiting
We are looking for people who are geared and who are familiar with DS encounters. 1 healer, 1 range DPS, 1 tank.

http://seraphim-er.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Still looking for 1 rdps (Warlock, Shaman, or Boomkin), and one healer (Paladin, Druid, or Priest).

Send a tell to any member asking to talk to Thorn or Pucko or drop by our site and app.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]