[A] Seraphim is Recruiting Raiders

90 Human Hunter
Emm. hello sir thornwood...

I wast just guessing if you are looking for a good rogue with high dps, good communication skills and plenty knoledge of the class. Ilv=389

Im looking for a 10 man raiding guild.

We are looking for good people, and all are welcome for sure we are retooling right now and looking for people who hate drama, like fun, and enjoy working through content with a team first approach.

None of the old Seraphim members remain, though we are all veterans of Vanilla for the most part and come from various guilds of all shapes and sizes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
<<Updated 8/5/12>>
We are looking to add a couple of members to our family. We are Guild Level 25, of course we provide flasks, repairs, and food for all our raiders.

We are working currently revamping our roster, and refocusing ourselves on having fun with good people. While we were driven to achieve and beat hard modes before, now our focus is on exploration, fun, and knocking out raid content at a casual and fun pace.

No drama llamas, no go go raid types, and no one who is going to be discourteous to others need apply. Seraphim has a long history on ER, and our members have older ones yet dating back to Vanilla. Having founded Frost Watch, relaunched Order of Sanctus, and contributed to such high end guilds as Tempora Heroica, FoAT, Kane Mutiny, and many others.

We want to explore mists as a group, and defeat raid bosses together but will not sacrific our identity as a casualty guild to do it.

Warning: Vent gets a little inappropriate at times so headsets are recommended

Our needs:
A couple people of high character, who know how to laugh, have fun, but focus on bosses when need be. Showing up to raids on time and ready to go is a must as to not waste others time.

We will make room for the right people.

We raid around 5 hours a week, 2 days per week. Raid time starts at 9 and generally ends at 11:30.

Send a tell to any member in game and ask for an officer for more info, or visit our website:
http://seraphim-er.wowstead.com/

Look for Ryynn, Azusena, or Thorn online as we can get you moving in the right direction, or... again... hit the website.
Edited by Thorn on 8/7/2012 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
<<Updated 8/16/12>>
We are looking to add a couple of members to our family. We are Guild Level 25, of course we provide flasks, repairs, and food for all our raiders.

We are working currently revamping our roster, and refocusing ourselves on having fun with good people. While we were driven to achieve and beat hard modes before, now our focus is on exploration, fun, and knocking out raid content at a casual and fun pace.

No drama llamas, no go go raid types, and no one who is going to be discourteous to others need apply. Seraphim has a long history on ER, and our members have older ones yet dating back to Vanilla. Having founded Frost Watch, relaunched Order of Sanctus, and contributed to such high end guilds as Tempora Heroica, FoAT, Kane Mutiny, and many others.

We want to explore mists as a group, and defeat raid bosses together but will not sacrific our identity as a casualty guild to do it.

Our needs:
A couple people of high character, who know how to laugh, have fun, but focus on bosses when need be. Showing up to raids on time and ready to go is a must as to not waste others time.

We raid around 5 hours a week, 2 days per week. Raid time starts at 9 and generally ends at 11:30.

Send a tell to any member in game and ask for an officer for more info, or visit our website:

Look for Ryynn online as she can get you moving in the right direction, or... again... hit the website.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<<Updated 8/18/12>>

Our needs:

Look for Thornwood, Ryynn, or Reddit online and we can get you moving in the right direction, or... hit the website.

This ^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bumping... for great justice.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
<<Updated 8/21/12>>

Our needs:

Look for Thornwood, Ryynn, or Reddit online and we can get you moving in the right direction, or... hit the website.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
<<Updated 8/23/12>>

Seraphim has a long history on ER, and our members have older ones yet dating back to Vanilla. Having founded Frost Watch, relaunched Order of Sanctus, and contributed to such high end guilds as Tempora Heroica, FoAT, Kane Mutiny, and many others.

We want to explore mists as a group, and defeat raid bosses together but will not sacrifice our identity as a casual guild to do it. To us the game is about achieving while having a good time.

Our needs:
A couple people of goodcharacter, who know how to laugh, have fun, but focus on bosses when need be. Showing up to raids on time and ready to go is a must as to not waste others time.

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<<Updated 8/30/12>>

Seraphim has a long history on ER, and our members have older ones yet dating back to Vanilla. Having founded Frost Watch, relaunched Order of Sanctus, and contributed to such high end guilds as Tempora Heroica, FoAT, Kane Mutiny, and many others.

We want to explore mists as a group, and defeat raid bosses together but will not sacrifice our identity as a casual guild to do it. To us the game is about achieving while having a good time.

Our needs:
A couple people of goodcharacter, who know how to laugh, have fun, but focus on bosses when need be. Showing up to raids on time and ready to go is a must as to not waste others time.

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<<Updated 9/1/12>>

The Mists are coming!

We want to explore mists as a group, and defeat raid bosses together but will not sacrifice our identity as a casual guild to do it. To us, the game is about achieving while having a good time.

Our needs:
A couple people of good character, who know how to laugh, have fun, but focus on bosses when need be. Showing up to raids on time and ready to go is a must as to not waste others time.

We raid around 2 days per week, 2 days per week. Raid time starts at 9 and generally ends at 11:30.

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<<Updated 9/6/12>>

The Mists are coming!

We want to explore mists as a group, and defeat raid bosses together but will not sacrifice our identity as a casual guild to do it. To us, the game is about achieving while having a good time.

Our needs:
A couple people of good character, who know how to laugh, have fun, but focus on bosses when need be. Showing up to raids on time and ready to go is a must as to not waste others time.

We raid around 2 days per week, 2 days per week. Raid time starts at 9 and generally ends at 11:30.

Look for Thornwood, Ryynn, or Kyssandra online and we can get you moving in the right direction, or... hit the website.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
A bump,

And a /salute for an old comrade.

Glad to see your still around thorn! Best of luck to you and your crew.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
What's this doing way down here? Going up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey guys. I know it's been awhile since this recruitment thread was posted, but I just wanted to check in and see if you were still accepting folks. I'll try and give a short summary of my experiences.

I've been around since Vanilla. Didn't try my hand at raiding until BC came out. Even then, the guild I was in only really dabbled with the first Tier of raid progression. In WotLK, my guild at the time progressed through most of the raid content throughout the expansion, though there were bosses we never got down for various reasons. When Cataclysm came out, almost everyone I knew on Earthen Ring had moved on to other games or other servers. This lead to me losing interest for almost the entirety of Cata. I made meager progress through the first Tier of raiding, but decided to leave the game shortly after.

Now with MoP, and about a year or slightly more of being away, I have found renewed interest in WoW. I've been enjoying everything thus far, and trying my best to level up several alts all by my lonesome in my own personal guild, Scarlet Redemption, where I am the only active member. Soloing all of the time without any guildies is beginning to take its toll, however.

I'm really interested in finding a long-term home now that I don't know anybody. Healing is my passion, though I am no stranger to tanking and DPSing. I have performed all of these roles across all of the classes, most of them in a max-level scenario, and often in a raiding environment. I am good at researching my classes and the roles I've been asked to perform for the greater benefit of the team.

If you were to accept me, I believe I would be most appreciative and I know I would do whatever I could to help everyone out, as I know I could use some assistance. I've reached 90 as a Monk and a Shaman, and most of the other classes are sitting between 85 and 88, waiting their turn to leveled up. However, upon reaching level 90, I currently find the game to be a little daunting as a loner since there seems to be so many things to choose from activity-wise.

You can find me in game as Rennard, Rembrandt, or Winaiden currently as I swap back and forth during the leveling process. I will also keep checking this forum for possible responses. Hope to hear back from you!

Regards,
Ren
Edited by Rennard on 11/5/2012 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
A bump,

And a /salute for an old comrade.

Glad to see your still around thorn! Best of luck to you and your crew.

Hin!! So good to see you! I hope you are well! It has been far too long!

We are still recruiting casual players who are looking to raid as available, and are good people with the right guild first attitude who are looking to be part of a family... a team... and a guild with a storied history. Message any member in game for details.

Right now we could use:
A great primary healer (priest, druid, paladin, or monk)
A reservist type tank who is happy to play when we have a spot or who has a great healing or dps offspec set.
Anyone else with a great attitude as detailed above.

Message Thornwood in game or visit our website.

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<<Updated 11/11/12>>

The Mists are upon us...

We are currently revamping our roster, and refocusing ourselves on having fun with good people. While we were driven to achieve and beat hard modes before, now our focus is on exploration, fun, and knocking out raid content at a casual and pace. We WILL do hard modes, we just won't sell our souls to get there.

We want to explore mists as a group, and defeat raid bosses together but will not sacrifice our identity as a casual guild to do it... nor our time with our RL families. To us, the game is about achieving while having a good time and keeping a healthy life/game balance.

Looking for a causal raid group, focused but still laid back and understanding in terms of life's demands? Maybe you just had a kid, got married, or got a promotion and need to scale back from your hectic raid schedule. Seraphim wants YOU!

Our needs:
1 healer (Priest, Paladin, Druid,Monk) of good character, who know how to laugh, have fun, but focus on bosses when need be. Showing up to raids on time and ready to go is a must as to not waste others time.

Look for Thornwood, Ryynn, or Trancess online and we can get you moving in the right direction, or... hit the website.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
We are looking for a healer who has a lot of raid experience, a good attitude, and who is looking to raid at a casual pace to join our family. Seraphim is a 10 man guild, we are a tight knit bunch and sadly a close friend and contributing member had to leave the fold. We need someone who can step right in and heal at a high level, be upbeat and positive, and bring a little something extra to raids. All classes considered, however Druid, Priest, Paladin, and Monk are currently areas we see a great fit especially plate wearing healers due to gear balance.

That said we always recruit people not characters, and look to make friendships that last throughout the years.

Do you have what it takes? Apply within or say hi in game to any member and ask for an officer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<<Updated 11/17/12>>

The Mists are upon us...

We are currently revamping our roster, and refocusing ourselves on having fun with good people. While we were driven to achieve and beat hard modes before, now our focus is on exploration, fun, and knocking out raid content at a casual and pace. We WILL do hard modes, we just won't sell our souls to get there.

Looking for a causal raid group that is focused, but still laid back and understanding in terms of life's demands? Maybe you just had a kid, got married, or got a promotion and need to scale back from your hectic raid schedule. Seraphim wants YOU!

Our needs:
DPS- Warrior, Feral Druid, or a Warlock.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday. Raid time starts at 8pm and ends at 11:00pm.

Edited by Thornwood on 11/17/2012 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<<Updated 1/11/13>>

We are currently revamping our roster, and refocusing ourselves on having fun with good people. While we were driven to achieve and beat hard modes before, now our focus is on exploration, fun, and knocking out raid content at a casual and yet steady pace. We WILL do hard modes, we just won't sell our souls to get there.

Looking for a causal raid group that is focused, but still laid back and understanding in terms of life's demands? Maybe you just had a kid, got married, or got a promotion and need to scale back from your hectic raid schedule. Seraphim wants YOU!

Our needs:
DPS- Shaman (any spec), Feral Druid/Boomkin, Ret Paladin, Death Knight, or Warriors.
Tank (Any class but Monks are welcome to apply)

Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<<Updated 1/13/13>>

We are currently revamping our roster, and refocusing ourselves on having fun with good people. While we were driven to achieve and beat hard modes before, now our focus is on exploration, fun, and knocking out raid content at a casual and yet steady pace. We WILL do hard modes, we just won't sell our souls to get there.

Our needs:
DPS- Shaman (any spec), Feral Druid/Boomkin, Ret Paladin, Death Knight, or Warriors.
Tank (Any class but Monks are welcome to apply)

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]