[H] Sinister LFM. 7/7 Firelands.

90 Undead Priest
Sinister; though recently a new face on the server; was founded from a group of avid raiders and veteran players. Through perseverance and dedications we quickly plow over the new Cataclysm content and is now inches away from our end content achievements. We've always try to revolve around the concept of "Play hard, raid harder" but that doesn't mean we don't like to have fun. So if you're interested in a casual, fun friendly environment but are also looking for high progression raiding services, read on!

All hours are Central US Time GTM-6

Our raiding schedule for Core 1 | High Progression 6/7 Firelands
Monday, Wednesday, Friday : 8:00 - 11:00 P.M.
What we need: Hunter, Elemental/Resto Sham, Druid, Holy Pally for end content raiding. Must be well geared, have time to raid. Attendance required.

Core 2 : PST in game for more info.

What we are looking for: Ideally you must have extensive knowledge of your class, willing to learn and improve upon progress. Dedication to your core and your guild, helpful and non condescending. While altogether know how to have fun and not take things too serious when unless the time calls for it. We ask you not to be too rigid and changes won't freak you out, relax have fun and get the job done.

What you can expect from Sinister: Hard work and dedication from your core and leaders. Fun friendly, helpful environment. Socially active, low drama oriented members. Free repairs for raiders and 4 tabs of free supplies to choose from. Our crafters are maxed out on all professions and will craft for you either free of charge or with a discounts. Our leaders are close knit to their members, who listens and actually voice opinions; not to be confused with catering to the masses.

If you are still interested please send us a line in game or reply here and we will contact you as soon as possible. Of course we are always looking for exceptional players that are wanting to raid, or someone that just wants to be part of the community! We look forward to having you as part of our little community. Play hard, raid harder!

Contact information:
Core 1: Garlik, Ofire
Core 2: Allestia, Tahlo, Jeno

General contact information:
Garlik - Guild Leader RealID jdtalo512@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/groups/183495638357687/?ap=1
Edited by Garlik on 9/4/2011 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bump= Core 3 = Win
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
<------ magulooks alt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bumpty bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bumpity bump bump bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Can contact me as well for core 1.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump cause their making me
Reply Quote
Free bump from the official mascot/filler!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<--- this is allestia's alt msg me there as well =O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
and lets bump bump bump!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Core 3 update - full on DPS but still accepting applicants, still looking for a holy/disc priest
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Another BumpZ-- Did I mention core 3 was the #!@*?
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
Bump for the fact core 3 smells funny.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bump for good behavior
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump cause im bored
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump bump bump. I am the thing that goes bump in the night....and day.....I go bump when ever I want. CORE 3 RULES!!!

Grats to everyone on last nights raid! Wish I could have been there with ya!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
They see me bump'in they hatin
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/01/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Lamdak
Bump bump bump. I am the thing that goes bump in the night

and im the thing that bumps back
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
04/07/2011 12:37 AMPosted by Tankzorx
Bump bump bump. I am the thing that goes bump in the night

and im the thing that bumps back

and when the boogy man goes to sleep he checks his closet for Chuck Norris, but he checks under the bed for me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are still looking for high DPS to join our ranks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]