What Blizzard doesn't tell us :) (Must see)

85 Undead Warlock
Okay, remember the good old days where us bored people were able to kite mobs a thousand lite years away to orgrimmar? Yeah well, those mobs were still kiteable in WOTLK. Which I did on occasion when I wasn't wiping on heroic Lich King. Anyway, I got bored and was like...ok It's time to go kite precious to org and get a bunch of "The Cleaner" 's spawned and unkillable. I went to Un'Goro Crater, and I searched for 1 hour to find Simone the Inconspicuous. Even made a macro to find her. /tar Simone. Nothing came up. I thottbot'd, wowhead, everything. So I was like k, not worth it. So, I went to the Blasted Lands to go kite those invincible servants that banish themselves at 1% HP. THEY ARE GONE TOO. Blizzard, are you serious? There is nothing else fun in the game. And why would you take away Shandris Feathermoon kite (CATACLYSM 68 Million HP + One shot AOE hit) mob? That's the fun stuff...bringing that crap to Org and watching people get destroyed and getting laughed at. Are you kidding me? What else are you going to do? Put a curfew that people can't leave org past 7:00 PM Server time? Discuss this insanity.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
You've got Gamon now, except you get less credit for being the insidious mastermind behind him wrecking everything in his path.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Valak, writing this post is the worst thing you have ever done.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Nox, you responding to it means that someone is .... a bit...JELLY?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Nox, no one told me you were a necromancer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sewing machines
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmuk1DWVFO8
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
luv this song
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]