WTB all your herbs!

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hello there :)

If you have stacks of Icethorn or Lichbloom you want to get rid of I'll buy them all for 30g a stack. If you have some Snowfall Ink, I'll buy it too! 15g each. You can send them as COD to Carmencita or contact me in game :) Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I'm wondering who reported this thread and for what reason. I don't see anything here that's against the forums TOS.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I had no idea someone reported it (?)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Too bad you're not Alliance. I keep the AH well stocked with everything any crafter could ever want. Life is good.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
are you interested on trading me those items through the neutral AH? ill pay a bit more since the neutral AH its a bit more expensive for you
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Was a pleasure doing business with you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/19/2011 9:31 PMPosted by Avellin
I'm wondering who reported this thread and for what reason. I don't see anything here that's against the forums TOS.

Someone reported the progression thread too. Someone's mad.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/21/2011 8:38 PMPosted by Einarr

Someone reported the progression thread too. Someone's mad.

I know I reported the progression thread but only requesting that it be made a sticky. That was before they had the link to request it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Still need herbs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]