[H] NLD looking for some warm bodies

<Nuclear Launch Detected>, is now looking for a few mature, open-minded, and skillfull players to fill spots for Raiding and overall happy fun time. We are rebuilding from a long hiatus.

Guild Information
* Guild is level 25
* Members' average age is 34.3478831 (we prefer to maintain or increase this)
* We enjoy bad adult bathroom humor (some of it is really bad)
* Facebook based website (since everyone is on Facebook 24 hours a day anyhow)
* Established on 01-08-2007 and still going (like the Energizer Bunny, just more manly)

Raids
* LF members who can raid 2-3 times a week consistently
* Our raid schedule will be from 9 - 12pm EST. Days TBD once we have the roster for it
* Currently looking to fill a lot of missing roles as we are rebuilding from scratch

We are looking for people who...
* are able to laugh at the good, the bad, and the ugly (mostly the ugly, because ugly is funny)
* understand that not all good things come with one shot (or one raid, or even hundreds of raids, sometimes never but we try our best)
* not only raid for the gear, but for the good times, community effort, and fast paced action
* play their main often and keep it up to date to progress with the guild
* have a captivating personality and a silly sense of humor (this is our main requirement)

Contact
www (dot) facebook (dot) com (slash) nuclearguild

P.S. If you're looking to just grab some new loot and leave then we are not the guild for you. We have been around long enough to spot most of these types a mile away.

P.S.S. You have to able to withstand listening to the Benny Hill jingle during an occasional Boss fight in Ventrilo and actually survive the fight.

P.S.S.S. We base our guild members more or less on their ability to gel with the current members (as well as our current class needs). Personality conflicts are the main reason for guild drama and it's something we avoid at all costs. Gear comes with time. Be a team player and everything will fall into your lap.

P.S.S.S.S. Being located in the Northeast is a bonus as we do a couple of get togethers in the Baltimore, MD area. Good food, great drinks and a lot of laughs are had by all. Cigars are optional.
Edited by Ugum on 12/19/2012 7:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump for a good group of players !!
Reply Quote
Updated for new Guild Level. Still looking for a few Healers to round our roster out.
Reply Quote
Updated for another Guild Level. Still looking for one or two more Healers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
:P you guys sound fun. reading that reminds me what guilds wer like preLK rock on
Reply Quote
We've been around for a few months, give or take a year or four.
Reply Quote
Updated for Level 23!
Reply Quote
I had fun not quite raiding with you guys once.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'd hit it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/10/2011 03:14 PMPosted by Keene
I had fun not quite raiding with you guys once.

We miss you Keene! How's the new server treating you?

Also, we've been level 25 for... umm... I think first week of May? I remember splurging on a scorpion for my birthday.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
great group of people would recommend them any day even with cavalina smelling like fritos and all but hey :P
Reply Quote
We are currently recruiting active, reliable players for the following roles:

Healer - Paladin or Priest

Healers should preferably have a DPS off-spec they are comfortable and capable with (or tank for Paladins).

Other roles and classes will be taken into consideration!
Reply Quote
We are currently recruiting active, reliable players for the following roles:

Healer - Paladin or Priest

Healers should preferably have a DPS off-spec they are comfortable and capable with (or tank for Paladins).

Other roles and classes will be taken into consideration!
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Priest
How do I get in touch with you guys in game? I'm looking for a new guild and I have both a paladin and a priest. Though my priest is the one who's up to date, my paladin can be brought up to date within a week or so. (I can DPS on my priest, but my paladin can't really. I love ret, but I can't figure it out for the life of me anymore!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/07/2011 11:09 PMPosted by Deirdrave
How do I get in touch with you guys in game?

Poke either: Toni, Ravensour or Rare in game and have a chat with them. I've been in paper and exam hell the past few weeks so unfortunately I haven't been on as much. If one of those three isn't online they're likely on an alt and you can poke anyone in NLD to get a hold on them for you.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
So I guess you guys dont need a Rogue lol. I been looking for a guild for the longest time...The guild Im in now is an Aussie guild and the times suck for me. Im willing to go horde if I can find the right guild and you guys have been giving alot of great reviews.. I'll look for you guys ingame :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Leei - Roll a Horde alt and come give us a chat. We're not specifically looking for an DPS classes at this point in time but having a talk and seeing if we fit the bill can't hurt. We really care more about social fit than anything else so just because it doesn't say "OMG I NEED A ROGUE" doesn't mean we aren't what you're looking for. Like I said to Deirdrave poke Toni, Ravensour or Rare.
Reply Quote
Updated for current status.
Reply Quote
You guys accepting rerolls?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]