[A] <Emerald Dream>A family guild raiding 10m

90 Human Mage
Emerald Dream

We are not a "raiding guild" and we do not require weekly raid attendance, but we try to have a regular raid team and schedule. We are currently recruiting for a select few raiding positions. Ultimately, we care more about having friendly fun together than seeing some pixels of a dragon fall onto the ground in a heap [Obviously, the two *can* easily go together, but not when there's fighting or when WoW becomes a second job]

We are a level 25 guild with 6/6 Normal Mogu'Shan Vaults (10 man) & 1/6 Normal Heart of Fear (10 man)!

We're currently looking for raiders to round out our core raid team. We're a casual guild with a regular raid team and schedule, but a few of the regular raid members are focusing their time on real life and we are recruiting to fill their positions. If you're interested in joining our core 10 man or if you're just looking for a friendly, casual guild environment, please visit our website for more info or to make a recruitment post!!! Rude, immature, impatient, and selfish players need not apply :)

www.emeralddream.org
Edited by Arcueid on 12/10/2012 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Emerald Dream is one of Alleria's oldest and long-lasting guilds, and you don't get to be that without doing something right. I've joined them as a guest raider on my alt a couple times during Wrath in VoA, and I found them to be as advertised above.

Btw, any word on Shamiggles? I miss that crazy gnome. If you see him, tell him SMF is viable now, and that Alleria is starving for lack of Shamiggles Nibbles™!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thanks for the kind words, Dunnik! And yes, we all miss Shamiggles but he does pop on here and there amidst his busy gnomish life! They're so small that they have to work twice as hard as the rest of us!

But I'll happily pass your info on heh :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Nefarian 10 man down 45 minutes ago! Original post edited for updates! It's not cutting edge progression haha, but it makes us happy :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Some of the nicest most down to earth people I've met....
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Original post edited for updates! /cheers
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
4/13 H 10m now! Yay! And I just KNOW Magmaw is gonna drop my 372 on Tuesday *tease*
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
6/13 H 10m, having added Magmaw and V/T to the list! And our second raid group has yet to enter Throne, but is currently 3/4 BoT and 4/6 BWD!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Once again, far from bleeding edge raiding guild progression, but we're quite happy with our continued progression through ODS (server first, somehow) tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
4/7 Firelands and put some good learning into Alysrazor!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
6/7 now! I have to admit that 5.5 million damage combustions on Alysrazor are pretty hot! Stupid pun intended!! ^^

Oh, and majordomo was way too easy heh, but I have no doubt Rag will make up for it!! Whee
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Mage
What days and times do the teams raid usually ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Anyone can schedule and lead a raid on the calendar, so raiding days and times are subject to *that* week. However, in general, the most advanced 10-man happens Tues/Sun 7pm-11pm (occasionally an extra Wed) and there are other raids Mon 9pm-11pm, Thurs 10pm-12pm, Wed 7pm-11pm, plus the occasional Fri or Sat evening run

but the guild is what each member makes it, so if there's someone willing to lead something, and others to make it happen, then it usually does :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
We've added a few raid nights for secondary runs (both in current tier and the previous tier)! Feel free to check us out or find me in game if you have any questions :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still recruiting all, but always looking for some more friendly, consistent tanks and healers in raids :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Looks and sounds fun! :)
Edited by Defensive on 9/26/2011 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump for us! heh
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
6/7 Heroic FL finally, just like a ton of guilds on the server, but we'll take it! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]