[A] <Emerald Dream>A family guild raiding 10m

28 Worgen Druid
Bumped. Sounds like an awesome guild!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
4/8 regular Dragon Soul after 2.5 hours on patch day, hoping to go 7/8 or 8/8 tonight! Yay, new content!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hooray! 8/8 and starting heroic modes finally next Tuesday! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
A little late to the party, but 1/8 Heroic and more to come soon! We also have another 10 man group clearing 8/8 regular now that will be starting heroics next week!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The guild has been slumbering for the past few months... But it's about to come alive again (as I'm sure a ton of guilds will have old members coming out of the wood-works)! If you are interested in joining, please follow the procedure described under Recruitment on our website (www.emeralddream.org) and I will be happy to get in touch with you via forums and in-game mail/tells.

In addition, feel free to ask me any further questions about Emerald Dream as a guild, our recruitment process, or our raiding style.

That all said, see you all in the game soon on our side-by-side quests for level 90, raid-gear, and fun experiences with others!

~Arc
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Realm first to "Working as a Better Team" incidentally, which means first to heirloom pants.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Feng just died! 2/6 normal Mogu'Shan Vaults! More to come soon! Lovin' Pandaria so far :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Are you guys recruiting a Blood / Frost DK? I'd love to join and raid with you guys. I'm semi-casual, but I know my class very well and I keep up with the raid boss strategies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well then, check out our forums and we'll see you in game :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still recruiting for 10 man raids (as well as always recruiting if you're just looking for a friendly,
casual guild environment)! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Definitely not top progression, but we finally got Elegon! :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Progression is personal =)

For instance first time I ever got a heroic kill it was better than any other kill in the world. Keep working at stuff with a good attitude and you will find that new great ways to overcome challenges. Best of luck on will of the emperor!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
My first hogger down was beyond orgasmic. It was even better than getting into Darvish's panties. She's so cute.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thanks for the kind words, Lyreth! And the hogger-trolling, Gaettusk! hehe

Got Emperor's Will down last night and then killed Vizier in HoF!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
/bump for this :) We are looking for raid healers, casual pve and pvp players! Pst Misstee or Averlen in-game for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Yup....threads like this is why I am interested in ya'll as a guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]