To my old alliance allies, enjoy watching

85 Human Death Knight
03/21/2011 7:41 PMPosted by Therminator
Looks like i owe Murathe $10. =\

I'll also accept 5,000 gold.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
03/20/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Solkanar
Straiker also needs to stop hiding from me .

1. <---- Rogue?

2. Anything with a pocket healer can win?

3. I've turned you in to emu poo more than once...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Aww I shoulda been playin :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hey straiker, You tried to gank me the other day, then ran away =\ You're so cute <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
^
I hope this provides some entertainment

My previous attempt at drama was tragically shortlived...I'll have to try a different approach:

Hey Towel,

$#^@ you.
Edited by Murathe on 3/25/2011 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
03/24/2011 7:00 PMPosted by Straiker
Straiker also needs to stop hiding from me .

1. <---- Rogue?

2. Anything with a pocket healer can win?

3. I've turned you in to emu poo more than once...

Just like you did outside of ICG 2 weeks ago when it was just me and you. No wait you died. Since then I haven't seen you around without one of your On Your Leg butt buddies :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
^
I hope this provides some entertainment

My previous attempt at drama was tragically shortlived...I'll have to try a different approach:

Hey Towel,

$#^@ you.

ROFL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
ITT: bads with easy to play specs kill other bads?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/25/2011 12:08 PMPosted by Solkanar
ITT: bads with easy to play specs kill other bads?

This coming from an alliance troll. Get back to me when you actually do something useful with your character besides trolling.

http://i.imgur.com/drDqS.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
OK NOW LISTEN HERE TICKLEPARTY IS IN THIS !@!#*, I NEED YOU TO READ THIS CALMLY I CANT HAVE U NERDS ON MY **%%. IM THE BEST ROGUE AROUND ALL U OTHERS ARE CLOWNS TRY TO STEP TO ME I GET CARRIED BY SOLK HES THE MAN DEEP FREEZE ICE LANCE SPAM IS HIS PLAN, TO #!*! YOU THREE WAYS TO SUNDAY DONT WORRY FRISKEH KEEP TRYIN AND SOME DAY SKILL WILL BE ACQUIRED BUT UNTIL THEN STEP BACK BEFORE I #### ON YOU IN FULL HIGH WARLORDS ATTIRE. ALL YOU BADS JUST GOT TICKLED ON, NOW PLEASE EXCUSE ME ITS 8 O'CLOCK AND IM GETTIN TOLD TO GET TO BED BY MY MOM, PEACE OUT LADIES.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/25/2011 1:00 PMPosted by Tickleparty
OK NOW LISTEN HERE TICKLEPARTY IS IN THIS !@!#*, I NEED YOU TO READ THIS CALMLY I CANT HAVE U NERDS ON MY **%%. IM THE BEST ROGUE AROUND ALL U OTHERS ARE CLOWNS TRY TO STEP TO ME I GET CARRIED BY SOLK HES THE MAN DEEP FREEZE ICE LANCE SPAM IS HIS PLAN, TO #!*! YOU THREE WAYS TO SUNDAY DONT WORRY FRISKEH KEEP TRYIN AND SOME DAY SKILL WILL BE ACQUIRED BUT UNTIL THEN STEP BACK BEFORE I #### ON YOU IN FULL HIGH WARLORDS ATTIRE. ALL YOU BADS JUST GOT TICKLED ON, NOW PLEASE EXCUSE ME ITS 8 O'CLOCK AND IM GETTIN TOLD TO GET TO BED BY MY MOM, PEACE OUT LADIES.

You know that's right.

/fistbump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I just !@@% myself that was so awesome
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Whole lotta mad in here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
YO GUYS LOOK ITS MIRS BEST TROLL AROUND I MEAN WORST ONLY THING HES GOOD AT IS GETTING HIS BEFORE SHE GETS HERS. ALL DAY ON THE FORUMS NO LIFE NO ONE CARES FOR UM, LAME WORDS LAME NAME GO BACK TA CLASS YA HEARD?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
word
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]