Moon's Achievement Runs

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm in the same achievements channel but I primarily work off the invite calendar. So send me a message in game or toss me an in game mail to get on the invites. I usually will give one maybe two shouts out in the achievements channel but really it's by word of mouth. I take friends of friends and so forth. Dae and I both have a lot of the same people on our invites, and this last week I've received a number of messages saying Dae sent them my way.

Next week ICC25 again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I would like to be a part of that. Expect some mail soon. ^.^
Edited by Ciraxis on 5/7/2011 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Whatcha missing and have you been signing up since? cause I only track achieves for those that show up week after week. I've seen probably over 100 different people come for one night no way I'm tracking all of 'em.

Next week ToGC25 and then back to ICC25. So maybe the first Friday of June we could hit Uld 10 again. I have a few regulars that missed a few of those.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still haven't decided what we're hitting tonight, just know it's not ICC25. So if there's something you're interested in doing make sure you sign up and are on and ready to go at 6st and I'll let everyone that is there tonight decide.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hitting up Ulduar tonight probably 25 if we can get enough to show up. and then back into ICC 25 shard run next week. Toss and in game mail to me, or Telandrylia if you're interested in going. Tonights Fragments are spoken for, Congratz Bambii, and the Shards in ICC all go to Tel.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Moondrely provides a great service to the Alliance on this server. Keep it up!

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
awwww Thanks Yoshi. ~curtsey~

I didn't realize how much I missed Uld until we were back in there again. I think we'll be doing a bit more of that. =)

Until then we have ICC again next week so make sure to get me a message if you wanna go. If you enjoy doing Wrath raids and or you enjoy getting achievements then you should really come along with us. We have a great time and it's nice to go back and smash the faces on some of these old favorites.

Every Friday night at 6st, vent is required.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
moon quick quick question do you happen to do ICC 25er still if so id be very interested in joining ya if you do Ive pritty much tried so many times to get a DECENT group to do icc 25 but always seem to fail like ..... at the first boss kind of fail hahaha
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have done it many times, we got Tela a shadowmourne on our last achievement run. I've taken a few weeks off now as I just need a bit of a break and I had company coming down. Not sure when I'm starting these back up, but probably pretty soon. I've been considering doing a ten man team set on doing early Cata raids to get all the heroics and achievements done but doing so I'll have to be pretty picky and build a group for the raid teams needs and not just take friends as I normally do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Alright. I took about three weeks off after we finished Tela's Shadowmourne.

But by popular demand I'm starting this back up again.

Going for Earth Wind Fire 25 man in VoA if we can get the people for it. Might do another ICC, I've kinda promised a 25 man Heroic LK kill to one of the regulars that missed it all 3 times we did that. Not sure what else we might hit up instead, but if you missed some achieves and you wanna go back for them this is the time and place to do it so hit me up in game or here to get an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump for Alliance achievers. Keep it strong.

I've been out of it for a while, too busy to do my usual fun achievement stuff. Glad someone is picking up the reins!

/creacharound
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Running with Moonie is always awesome!

I've been seeing some more random folks asking in trade for ICC achievement runs. I invite everyone to join the "Achievements" channel. The more people are aware of that resource, the easier it will be to organize / be aware of achievement runs, rare mobs, etc.

As far as suggestions to Moonie, I already gave a bunch; some more fun than others. Here they are:

- Heroic Halion
- Good old' Ulduar 10/25
- Malygos 25 with achievements
- Sunwell Plateau
- The Battle for Mount Hyjal (I want my 8th piece of T6 that I never got dammit!! :P)
- Whale shark
- Heroic LK 25 (moonie has a saved instance to him if I recall)
- Lady Sinestra (with what this implies)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]