[A] Synergy is Recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
Synergy is a fun, friendly, level 25 guild that enjoys doing things together; instances, pvp, raiding, etc. We are currently recruiting for all classes and roles in an attempt to rebuild our raiding pool as well as our guild. In particular, Tanks and Healers are always the two most needed.

After having raided through Vanilla, BC and Wrath 3-4 times a week, we decided a more causal feel to the guild was needed. Notwithstanding, we would like to reinstate a one day a week raiding night, with the potential of adding another day should our guildies have interest in 2 raids per week. Our current raid day is Wednesday, 8 pm server time. Our policy is to rotate our raiders so that everyone gets the chance to raid.

Currently, given the demands of Life, Synergy is not raiding. It is our ultimate goal to get back into it, but sadly, we lack members at present.

We’re looking for people who display the following:

- A sense of humor and the ability to have fun. This is an essential quality. We’re here to slay internet dragons and enjoy ourselves. Be able to take a joke and have the ability to laugh at yourself.

- A good attitude. This is a key element to a successful guild, whether in a raid, an instance or simply being in the guild. Negativity, elitism, and drama have not been allowed in the 5 years that we have been together, and will never be welcome in our ranks.

- Creativity. There is always more than one way to accomplish something. We’re more than willing to listen to advice and try new things.

-Awareness. Another essential element in raiding and instances. Please pay attention to your surroundings and move accordingly. Read up on the raids/boss fights.

- Reliability. A must. Once you say you’re going to be there for a raid, we count on you to be there or provide us with a reasonable advance notice that you can't raid. We expect you to be on time and ready, not buying flasks and food stuffs, gemming, making armor repairs or enchanting at the last minute while expecting a port or a summons. We acknowledge that sometimes life beyond the game interferes with your raid availability and such matters take priority, always. We just ask that it doesn’t become a chronic habit.

If you’re interested in joining Synergy, please apply at: http://synergy.motionforum.net

We look forward to hearing from you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the Officers listed below.

Elisturian / Olris
Maille / Tanwen (Guild Master)
Vorran
Ilúvatar
Andrille
Baudrillard / Foucault
Edited by Tanwen on 12/2/2011 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Come one, come all. We don't bite.

Except Baudrillard - he goes for the knees, because he's a gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pay no attention to the dwarf. He's cranky about gnomes. Come to think of it, he's just cranky.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
When aren't dwarfs cranky? They are cranky with their women, with their minerals, and worse of all, with their ale.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They do love their ale.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Who doesn't love to drink
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can we bribe you with cookies?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Poke
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
My microphone sucks...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Yes it does.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Slap a band-aid on it and suck it up.
Edited by Tanwen on 4/4/2011 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Someone once asked me how my Warlock was so skinny. I responded "It's because I don't eat or drink." But now, thanks to food buffs, I finally had a meal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We can't bribe you with cookies? How about brownies? Like.... with a layer of chocolate frosting? We offer comedy too <nodnodnod>
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Hmm brownies... I guess I might be able to life tap that fat away...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Fun times for all!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Doubtful Vorran, doubtful.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Hey Tan, my special cookies are disappearing again. I think its that Mage. He was hovering all around my soul well the other day.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Mmm... cookies...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
-swats at- Keep your hands out of the cookie jar, dwarf! These aren't for you. They're my bribing cookies.
Edited by Tanwen on 4/25/2011 5:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
...giggity?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]