Should I xfer here?

03/25/2011 6:51 PMPosted by Eddizel
This thread certainly spiraled, I think it is funny though that the new guy who came here to pvp took about 5 minutes to blacklist himself with maybe the most active pvp guild on the server.......

Came here for average-tier pvp over garbage tier.

I got what I wanted, so I'm happy.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
03/25/2011 6:51 PMPosted by Eddizel
This thread certainly spiraled, I think it is funny though that the new guy who came here to pvp took about 5 minutes to blacklist himself with maybe the most active pvp guild on the server.......

Because a group of bads are claiming they've competed with and beaten some of the world's best players.

News flash: nobody on this server is good. Nobody. Okay, maybe Vanguardy/Debao, but they're transfers so they can get rank 1 on a trash BG.
Edited by Ssjxlëgxôlås on 3/26/2011 12:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
None of us claimed to be extremely good WoW players. We merely get by in RBGs with good strats and leadership. We've never claimed that we were the Micheal Jordans of WoW or claim to be famed Gladiators like some scrubs (Profkaos). If there was more World PVP we would be doing more World PVP, if there were Keep/Base raids then we'd be doing that.

PVP isn't arena, it's player-versus-player in whatever fashion or location. Maybe that's just the good ole boy perspective and the YZ generation of MMOers only PVP in arena but I refuse to succumb to that notion.

We have the coordination and leadership to fight open world, in BGs, coordinate attacks in TBP, SW or in world events. As for beating some of the best players and their teams in RBGs, we have - so your fabled glad from bg9 loss to a more organized and battle-ready team (us). Nothing to lose sleep over BUDDAYYY. Though kids in WoW seem to sulk and whine about the most minuscule things.

CHEER UP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Do I need to show screenshots of us beating them?

03/26/2011 12:43 PMPosted by Ssjxlëgxôlås

Because a group of bads are claiming they've competed with and beaten some of the world's best players.

News flash: nobody on this server is good. Nobody. Okay, maybe Vanguardy/Debao, but they're transfers so they can get rank 1 on a trash BG.

http://i.imgur.com/ey0R9.jpg

There's one.
Reply Quote
03/26/2011 1:17 PMPosted by Jalapenoface
We have the coordination and leadership to fight open world, in BGs, coordinate attacks in TBP, SW or in world events. As for beating some of the best players and their teams in RBGs, we have - so your fabled glad from bg9 loss to a more organized and battle-ready team (us). Nothing to lose sleep over BUDDAYYY. Though kids in WoW seem to sulk and whine about the most minuscule things.

"tldr yeah man I'm better than the best wow player in the world at rbgs ya dig"

Righ?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
If thats what you got from what I said then I'm interested to know what reading Harry Potter was like for you. Must've been a mindf***.
Reply Quote
I was more leaning towards, "Waaaah, I didn't get invited because I wasn't good enough, so I'm going to bag Risen after trying to join earlier and failing"
Reply Quote
03/26/2011 3:02 PMPosted by Jalapenoface
If thats what you got from what I said then I'm interested to know what reading Harry Potter was like for you. Must've been a mindf***.

Never read em gurl.

03/26/2011 3:36 PMPosted by Soleqz
I was more leaning towards, "Waaaah, I didn't get invited because I wasn't good enough, so I'm going to bag Risen after trying to join earlier and failing"

Dare ya to quote where I "bagged" on ya.

Do et.
Reply Quote
03/27/2011 3:30 AMPosted by Forumztrizzo

Rated BG hero who has literally never broken 1800 in any arena bracket tells almost 2100 rated player that he isn't good enough to join his pvp guild.............lmao

You're posting on a level 1 toon, you clearly must be a gladiator.

I also clearly care about this game enough to mindlessly spend time in 3v3 to gain absolutely nothing given I capped this season a month ago.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
03/27/2011 3:30 AMPosted by Forumztrizzo

Rated BG hero who has literally never broken 1800 in any arena bracket tells almost 2100 rated player that he isn't good enough to join his pvp guild.............lmao

LOLprofkaos.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
^Wait I'm not seeing anything suggesting Dim is or was 2.1k rated in 3s or 2s or 5s. I must be missing something.

Also I know statistics are bugged, but it's amazing how you can even get to 2k with only winning ~half your arenas. Seems a little stupid to me.

Btw anubarak is a bad server; move your lvl 1 to a better one.

Reply Quote
Yeah, dont expect me to read a wall of text especially coming from your level 1 toon.

I'm just going to safely assume your main is a joke
Reply Quote
Yeah, dont expect me to read a wall of text especially coming from your level 1 toon.

I'm just going to safely assume your main is a joke

Kind of like yours?

Don't lie, you read my post, and the truth hurts sometimes.

Thanks for being a fan, but no.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
03/26/2011 1:43 PMPosted by Soleqz

This UI scarred me for life. <3
Reply Quote
03/27/2011 4:24 PMPosted by Tristà

This UI scarred me for life. <3

Yeah I run default haha, the screenshot I found on a guildy's vent comment when I logged on
Reply Quote
yea not me im to lazy to type with grammer
Reply Quote
Rule number 1 of RBG's you dont need to bind your trinket
That is all

http://i.imgur.com/ey0R9.jpg LIVING PROOF!
Edited by Profkaos on 3/27/2011 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]