Swifty > Hoodrych

03/23/2011 01:29 PMPosted by Averdys
popularity contest
Reply Quote
17 Troll Druid
06/07/2011 06:33 PMPosted by Imbank
hard like pve

BUT DUDE!!!! YOU HAVE TO LIKE.. MOVE WHEN THE BOSS SHOOTS OUT FIRE AT PREDICTABLE TIMES AT PREDICTABLE SPOTS! SOOPER HARRRRRD!!!! BROOO
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
06/07/2011 01:05 PMPosted by Dimsdale

Enh and ele sham's would like a word with you.

I dunno, seems fair rogues have a chance to be trained as much as any other class.

No. We have a roll in Arenas. That is to peel and setup kills. We cannot effectively do that when we are the target of choice. It removes those options. That is what the devs do NOT understand.

You can't placate rogues by giving them 6% extra damage and really decimate the rogues niche and call it fair.

So, what are we suppose to be now -- "sorta" a peeler and "setup class"? "sorta a damage dealer class" what are we now. We won't be able to do either very well now.

you can still peel and setup kills, you just can't mindlessly tunnel los of your healer now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
06/07/2011 08:28 AMPosted by Infektedqt
Id say people like Swifty more because hes not a mouth breathing virgin or pre-adolecent teenager with acne, not because they think hes more "skilled"

hoodrych isnt either of those
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hoodrych was already miles ahead of Swifty in S2. And his season 4 video (HR3) is still one of the best play you can find on the net for warriors.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoYxKL7lzKQ this will help
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It doesn't matter now that swifty's memories have been stolen he will have to learn all his skills over again.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
07/24/2011 04:12 PMPosted by Twangz
So out of all the names on that list which guy plays the hunter? I'd like to watch some of his videos.

Yeahhhhhhh, about that mate. Why don't you take a walk with me and we can talk about it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
06/07/2011 08:35 AMPosted by Maelfurry
They're both really good players. Anyone saying the other is FAR superior than the other is either a fanboi or stupid
I can't believe people as stupid as this guy exist....like....mindblowing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Lets necro more threads gais
Edited by Skillasarus on 7/25/2011 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]