WWYOG is...

85 Orc Death Knight
06/23/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Werst
I'm pretty sure any muradin player who has a clue realizes the scope of this server in the larger picture. Certainly anyone who has played on another server. (Don, DB, Cam, Haz, Grim, etc)

True. Muradin always had a cozy lil feel to it tho. Anyone that came to Muradin when it opened and stayed for a while made some good friends and had fun playing the game. Illidan is just so populated with good arena partners its too good to ever leave! Awww.... I forgot to be an a@#hole in the post.... F&%k!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
[quote]
Awww.... I forgot to be an a@#hole in the post.... F&%k!!!!

You should always remember to be an a-hole. It helps you stand out amongst the masses, who otherwise, don't care. BUT WAIT, you make it sound like WE'RE WAITING FOR IT, BECAUSE WE CRAVVVVEEE IT. Do it Deathbloom, even though you were kind of bad on Muradin :/

P.S. I just got a Razer Naga, do I get a gladiator title yet?
Edited by Spysappin on 6/24/2011 2:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I'm pretty sure any muradin player who has a clue realizes the scope of this server in the larger picture. Certainly anyone who has played on another server. (Don, DB, Cam, Haz, Grim, etc)

muradin:
-fine for players who want to raid casually (you can even raid hardcore, although you'll need to xfer in some pros to succeed)
-for players who are too stubborn, ignorant, and/or apathetic to transfer to a real server
-toxic garbage island for pvp

^ sums up muradin

in the larger picture, a full pop server is better in every way

*toxic garbage island
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAw5nWJBNrM
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Do it Deathbloom, even though you were kind of bad on Muradin :/

Oh okay, since you insist....

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/muradin/Spysappin/statistic#21:152">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/muradin/Spysappin/statistic#21:152</a>

Kind of bad Muradin, yet as a 2400 player when I left I was still 300 rating higher than you have ever been. So if I was kind of bad, then you must be ______?

Don't think me, Harhar or Don realized how much room we had to improve until we left, largely due to Muradin providing very little above garbage to compare with.

Its kinda like this
http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/category/kirstie-alley/

looking pretty good when compared to this
http://durangobese.blogspot.com/2010/11/whats-eating-gilbert-g*@#@-darlene.html

I def improved a lot after leaving, still have room for more, and always try to get better. Anyone who thinks they are too good to improve has mentally handicapped themselves from reaching full potential in anything they do.
Edited by Deathbloom on 6/24/2011 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Speaking of Harhar, look at this nerd gettin rank 1.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Waatx/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Why did MLG drop arenas?
Reply Quote
74 Human Warlock
Better question, y u mad Vao?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
LOL top 3 generally speaking check out Burning Sensations logs up through the last couple weeks before I left. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/uvv12u43umabwiy7/analyze/dd/source/

Since h.nef is something you probably haven't done there is a mechanic that gives an buff to whomever gets MC'd. Using damage stats on that fight is like watching clockwork orange on the spanish channel...

In galv days (which were fun in their own way, no doubt) there were plenty of good players but fair to say I did more than my share. A good player tends to grow into the environment in which they raid or pvp. GALV was a growth step along the way as a step up from SRC. BS was another down that chain. Now I'm just kinda chilling but you seem pretty mad in general. Did my GF and I sleep w' your GF or something? Why the hate? http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/d5xc2w69y6hg33ew/analyze/dd/source/

Yes I can always improve. Being in a tougher environment greatly helps that. (which honestly has me mildly concerned being back on muradin) Though by the standards of those I raid with I have either exceeded or risen to each level which is far more than what the DK can claim. (please feel free to post on a main if you have the balls)

In the end GALV is a cool bunch of folks but with them being 10m only its clearly not for everyone. Muradin just isn't a place to go for pvp or much pve but it has some homey charm. Think of it the same way as a successful person coming back to a small town. There really isn't any fitting employment for a former fortune 500 exec but sometimes just a general store is relaxing. And Vao....nomnom burritos but overall I'd rather xfer a bunch of times to find a good fit than buy a vanity mount. (TRH, winged guardian, or that dopey bird for japan earthquake relief)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
GIVE IT A LICK
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
06/20/2011 11:14 PMPosted by Deusbellum
Dude you spent 50 bucks transferring off and back. FIFTY DOLLARS. LOL AT LEAST YOU WEREN'T LIKE REKNOR. HE TRANSFERRED HERE, THEN WENT TO ALLIANCE, THEN OFF THIS SERVER. WHAT IS THAT, 75 BUCKS? LOL WUTTTTTT

I'm sorry, was that trolling or a seizure? If trolling is an art, you're a child eating paste. That aside, the fact that I was willing to pull $75 out of my gin and hooker budget in order to escape your terrible guild should speak pretty loudly to the quality of your raiding core. Have you stopped blasting Magmaw adds with chain lightning yet? No? Aw, sorry to hear that.

Lol Reknor already left his guild on Dragonmaw and transferred back with FWM's new guild on Mug'thol.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warrior
07/03/2011 01:11 PMPosted by Vaosan
Lol Reknor already left his guild on Dragonmaw and transferred back with FWM's new guild on Mug'thol.

Dear:
[ ] Clueless Newbie
[x] Moron
[ ] Loser
[ ] Ganker
[ ] 12 Year Old
[ ] Twink
[x] Troll
[ ] Level 1 Alt
[ ] Level 2 Alt
[x] l337 d00d
[ ] Whiner
[x] Fruit of the Stupid Tree
[ ] Awesome poster
[ ] Other

You are being flamed because:
[ ] You didn't read the stickies!
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
[ ] You posted a me > u thread.
[ ] You posted a "Class is Overpowered" thread.
[x] You need to learn to play your class.
[x] You need to learn to play the game.
[ ] You have no concept of class balance.
[x] You're just an idiot.
[x] Your model brain is defective, leave until you have one that works.
[ ] You posted a total lack of understanding about my class.
[ ] You posted a total lack of understanding about your class.
[ ] You posted a "Brostorm" thread.
[ ] You made a ridiculous claim.
[x] I don't like your tone of voice.
[x] You fell from "the tree."
[ ] You posted false information.
[ ] You're really working that nose into a nice shade of brown
[x] You continued a long, stupid thread
[ ] Nothing, you're just awesome.
[x] You committed crimes against pork biproducts
[ ] Yuo mispeled evry sengle wurd.
[ ] YOU POSTED A MESSAGE ALL WRITTEN IN CAPS.
[x] You are not civilized enough to post in these forums.
[ ] Youhavenotlearnedthe?pointofpuncuationsuch?asspacingcommasandper?iods.
[x] You are too stupid to argue with.
[x] You posted something totally uninteresting
[x] You are extraordinarily bad at [detecting (x)/posting (x)] sarcasm.
[x] You made love to my dog

In punishment, you must:
[ ] STFU & GTFO
[x] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Play a paladin to level 85.
[ ] /delete yourself
[ ] Suffer at least three nerfs.
[ ] Level a hunter without a pet to 85.
[ ] Drink out of a spitoon.
[ ] Fetch me a shrubbery.
[x] Go to your room with no supper
[ ] Go aggro the murloc.
[x] Tell your Mommy you've been a bad boy
[x] Spend an entire day in Barrens general chat.
[x] Apologize to everybody on this forum.
[x] Level past 10.
[ ] All of the above.

In closing, I'd like to say:
[x] Learn to play
[x] Never post again.
[x] I've found more intelligent things floating in the toilet.
[ ] Blow me
[x] Get a life
[ ] STFU.
[x] Learn to post.
[ ] Learn to read.
[x] I pity your dog
[x] Go to hell
[x] No one cares.
[ ] Post this nonsense with your main.
[x] I hate you.
[ ] The Paladin forums are that way ------>
[ ] All of the above.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
All I read was "I look stupider than ever spending 75 dollars (AND COUNTINGLOL) transferring back and forth between multiple guilds and servers".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]