Tichondrius PvE Guilds and Progression

90 Worgen Hunter
09/22/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Wildclaw
Last tier we had Patsu and Petah tanking, we ALL know how Jman feels about them tanks!
I think I only had a problem with petahs tanking once and it was during one night of our heroic cho'gall attempts.

I specifically remember Patsu informing us that you whispered him by mistake saying "see how terrible these tanks are" I assume you were whispering Cire as that specific day she helped us out.

I can only assume what else was said, so I will not. Eitherway! Our "terrible" run came out as #1 , Thanks to all of our supporters!

and Thanks to everyone in DpS, Even the Petah fanboys that are at an all-time-high.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

changed format a bit, hopefully its good enough
Reply Quote
Playground Legends is now 6/7 HM and working on Heroic Rag 10m
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

whale shark down!

2manned wit my gf on 10/5/11
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Wow Spif...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Shannox, Beth, Rhyolith, and Baleroc (normal) down to Execution making us 4/7. I would also like to add our guild website is executionguild.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Alysrazor and Staghelm down to Execution, 6/7 Normal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)