Sartharion soloing 3 drakes

(Locked)

85 Human Death Knight
Yeah i know this is the arena area. But its one of the few places i can get an intelligent answer

is it possible to solo sartharion with all 3 drakes up?

ive seen videos of 80 dks back in wrath soloing him after killing the drakes but those drakes add a lot to the fight
90 Troll Priest
I think I remember reading you need to be pulling something like 30k dps to be able to solo him.

Don't hold me to the specific number but I know for a fact it's not possible at current gear levels, maybe next tier :]
85 Human Death Knight
I think I remember reading you need to be pulling something like 30k dps to be able to solo him.

Don't hold me to the specific number but I know for a fact it's not possible at current gear levels, maybe next tier :]

darn. i want the mount :P but more people = more rolling. and its like a 4 day reset
85 Draenei Shaman
Easy way to get it. Grab 3-4 people and do it every week with the same group. Everyone gets the drake, and you don't have to find new people each week.
80 Night Elf Priest
If Mione or Raegwyn hasn't done it, then it can't be done.
85 Human Hunter
Honestly that drake is pretty lame, i won it got excited, mounted up and was like uhhh thats it?
you can solo him with all 3 drakes up im not sure how to do it but there is a whole collection of videos of people doing it but not sure how myself
1 Human Hunter
you can solo him with all 3 drakes up im not sure how to do it but there is a whole collection of videos of people doing it but not sure how myself

Why did you necro this?
Why is this in the arena forums?

wat
90 Human Monk

I am seriously curious as to what made you search for this topic specifically, because you would of had to considering how old it is. And then to necro it?

I am ... I...

wat
98 Human Death Knight
i soloed him in unholy at lvl 90 in about 25 secs but if your talking lvl 80 its a lot tougher with 3 drakes up no room for mistakes and i dont even know if its even possible
90 Night Elf Druid
i just ninjad it dude tbh, master loot ftw
90 Human Warlock
Nerf Warlocks.
1 Human Priest
i just ninjad it dude tbh, master loot ftw

dude you're weird as !@#$.
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah i know this is the arena area. But its one of the few places i can get an intelligent answer

is it possible to solo sartharion with all 3 drakes up?

ive seen videos of 80 dks back in wrath soloing him after killing the drakes but those drakes add a lot to the fight

For anyone wondering. I am pretty sure is is 70k+ dps sustained over 75s to solo 3 Drake OS.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]