Greatzalgo has passed away.

85 Troll Rogue
Lol.
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
Yeah did this happen or did that guy out troll you?

Wut? His posts are gone.
Edited by Brooksy on 4/3/2011 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I assure you it did happen. Greatzalgo left this to me, and I intend to carry on his work. That guy, Mario with a stupid a, attended the event and yelled misspelled insults from the sidelines. Probably got banned.
Edited by Greatzalgo on 4/5/2011 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
Please provide a pic of the death certificate, obituary in the paper, tombstone, body or pics of the ceremony.

I don't believe we're asking alot.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I believe you are. Please respect the departed by not asking for pictures of his body. How depraved can you get, Duskwood?
Not to mention, a level 1 gnome isn't exactly a huge incentive to give out pictures of our dead guildmate.

edit: also "a lot" is two words.
Edited by Greatzalgo on 4/4/2011 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
This is just another pathetic <What> production. You guys have always been and will always be bad trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
04/04/2011 06:53 PMPosted by Luigì
zalgo...just stop. Your trolling was loltastic but now its just getting desperate/annoying.

speaking for mario now are we
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
What kind of loot did he drop?
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
I don't care if this dude died I just want to know what happened at this party you had for him. Or at least provide screenshots of whatever Mario was shouting.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
This is just another pathetic <What> production. You guys have always been and will always be bad trolls.

Idk, they've incited a response from you, haven't they?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
10,000 gold for a picture of his obituary and him holding his pancreas.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I don't get how that's "proof." How would that be any different to you than any random obituary? You don't know anything about him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/05/2011 05:31 PMPosted by Greatzalgo
I don't get how that's "proof." How would that be any different to you than any random obituary? You don't know anything about him.

You're really good at pointing out a way you could have counter-trolled him out of 10,000g. Good job.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
My condolences to his family and friends.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
04/05/2011 09:27 PMPosted by Brooksy

You're really good at pointing out a way you could have counter-trolled him out of 10,000g. Good job.

He sure got me with that one.

20k gold. for the following...

a pic of zalgo alive
a pic of zalgo holding his pancreas and a name tag (perhaps one that says "I'm Zalgo") while in casket.
a pic of the obituary.

better?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]