<Business Time> 3/13 HM 10-man LF TANK

94 Draenei Mage
Are you a tank looking to join a tight-knit group of raiders doing ten-person content? Tired of being a face in the crowd or having to warm the bench while other people raid? Are you looking to work on hard-modes and other progression content without spending more than nine hours a week? Then it's possible Business Time is for you!

What we're looking for:
- You are primarily an experienced tank - we'd most like a death knight or possibly a druid but might not say no to an exceptional paladin. A DPS off-spec and gear is a requirement as many boss fights only need one tank and the guild's three tanks will share this duty.
- You are a player dedicated to excelling at your class and follow the latest theorycraft.
- You'll always research strats (and will discuss or at least read strats on our forums in-between raids).
- A raid never catches you unprepared - flasks, food, fully gemmed and enchanted - you treat your gear with care because you want to do the best you can, not because you've been told that you have to.
- You're interested in finding a like-minded group of people who are serious about tens.
- But you don't take yourself too seriously, because even though we are all ready for business, occasionally that only lasts two minutes (but two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven)..."

About us
Business Time is a progression-focused tens only guild based on Moonrunner US (PvE, PST). We're about to celebrate our second birthday and we were strict tens for most of that time. We chose to raid exclusively tens because we enjoy the challenges of additional responsibility being on every member, and we like to know the people we raid with.

We are a group of adults (ages 21 to nearly 40) that don't have an infinite amount of time to devote to raiding, so when we raid - we aren't there to mess around. At the end of Wrath we finished out the expansion with Bane of the Fallen King after acquiring Frostbrood drakes back in June. We were in the top ten "strict" rated guilds in the US at that time! Presently we've completed 3/13 heroic mode encounters but one of our main tank's real life commitments caused him to have to stop raiding and so our progression has been somewhat set back.

We raid Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-9 PM PST.

Our guild has low turnover for a reason - our roster is almost identical to how it was a year ago - we seldom have an opening like this.

If you like what you've read here and are thinking of applying or you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask here in this thread. You can also always roll an alt on Moonrunner to chat with us - look for Millya, Vosskah, Tahlos or Shaen, or ask any member of Business Time for an officer.

If you'd like to check us out some more, you can do so at:
http://businesstimeguild.com
Edited by Millya on 3/31/2011 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump because Millya.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Mage
Thanks Bear, I appreciate it!
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Priest
03/27/2011 7:29 PMPosted by Bear
Bump because Millya.

This. And also because were I a tanky type, I'd definitely be raiding with Business Time!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bumped for Millya :)

You should get the best tanky ever :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
03/27/2011 7:29 PMPosted by Bear
Bump because Millya.

03/27/2011 9:48 PMPosted by Anea
This. And also because were I a tanky type, I'd definitely be raiding with Business Time!

Bumped for Millya :)

You should get the best tanky ever :D

Wow Millya. You really get around don't you? =P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Tanky tanks were R u
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter

I think I laughed a little harder than I should have at that xD
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Mage

I think I laughed a little harder than I should have at that xD

Yes, I know some people, what of it? ;) I think you guys are just jealous.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I jelly.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
The beard is the life.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
03/28/2011 9:58 AMPosted by Noodlestein
The beard is the life.

There is more to life then a beard my young padawan.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Mage
03/28/2011 2:08 PMPosted by Fsob
The beard is the life.

I could be mistaken here, but you look sort of beard-ey yourself, Fsob...
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
That would be true Fsob, if his beard didn't strike fear into all those around him (Hard on the eyes maybe Noodle?) >=D
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Mage
03/28/2011 5:00 PMPosted by Kiraa
That would be true Fsob, if his beard didn't strike fear into all those around him (Hard on the eyes maybe Noodle?) >=D

I'm afraid of the food stuck in there from years ago, myself.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
03/28/2011 4:58 PMPosted by Millya

True. But my beard is just one aspect of the gnomish perfection that is Fsob.

03/28/2011 8:14 PMPosted by Millya

As is everyone who has had the unfortunate experience of seeing it from closer then 100 meters away.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Mage

As is everyone who has had the unfortunate experience of seeing it from closer then 100 meters away.

I know that I went there first, but you just out-grossed me, haha.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

I know that I went there first, but you just out-grossed me, haha.

I'm pretty sure Noodle's beard beat us both by a HUGE margin
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have a couple tank alts collecting dust if you're short and can't find a more permanent solution.

I would've just sent you a tell in game, but I never see you guys on.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Mage
Thanks Arazu, we appreciate it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]