<Business Time> 3/13 HM 10-man LF TANK

90 Gnome Mage
03/31/2011 01:30 PMPosted by Vaenor
I'm interested. I'll look for you around your raid time tonight.

Sounds good. Make sure ya hit us up a little before or after the raid as we can't be held responsible for the things we say and do to people who whisper us during a raid.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Terribly wonderful things. -drool-
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Ohh. Feel free to pst Fuzz during the raid. Just not the rest of us. >:)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I was gonna make a post saying that we were no longer recruiting due to the guild falling apart...but if I ran off possible apps because they didn't realize what day it is then I'm pretty sure I'd be crucified by my guildies.

So I didn't.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Good call, Effsahb. ;) We've had some great applicants and another hard-mode down this week though so things are looking good! No joke.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
04/01/2011 08:08 AMPosted by Millya
Good call, Effsahb. ;) We've had some great applicants and another hard-mode down this week though so things are looking good! No joke.

Chim will be going down too the next chance we have to put in some time against him. I can feeeeeel it in my booooonesssss.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Was rather disappointed with Blizz's April Fools Day joke.

I had expectations and they were not met.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The position has been filled.

Thanks to everyone who app'd.

Recruiting is now closed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]