[H] Mischief is recruiting

85 Blood Elf Hunter
bumping, because who wouldn't want to be a part of a guild with it's own teaser trailer?

http://youtu.be/L5dai16hEtI?hd=1
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hay Ozzy, long time no see! Was checking around forums and Hobbs told me to say hey for him!
-Nec
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
That video is awesome =D
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
bumping, because who wouldn't want to be a part of a guild with it's own teaser trailer?

http://youtu.be/L5dai16hEtI?hd=1

Ast! you didn't tell me you had a Youtube channel! =(

Aelena says hi btw.

Oh yeah, /bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
yup yup, Astheria has a youtube page...for all the Horde Army and some Mischief video funtimes...hehehe.

Oh, and the mischief teaser trailer...seriously, y'all need to see it, it's super spectacular!

btw, I think we're recruiting healers....just sayin.
Edited by Astheria on 11/16/2011 5:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hay Ozzy, long time no see! Was checking around forums and Hobbs told me to say hey for him!
-Nec

Hey Nec, How the heck are you guys!!! Great to see you and definitely say hi to the Hobbs man. I'm still around making him proud!!!

I miss you guys a lot...Hope all is well!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and give him my best!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We're both good, both still playing random games lol. I'll be going out there to see him again in January, he ended up in the Navy after he quit wow. I'll let him know you said hey, and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too! :)
Edited by Vithni on 11/19/2011 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
[quote]
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and give him my best!

Thanksgiving was last month.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
11/21/2011 08:25 AMPosted by Ackis
Thanksgiving was last month.

Hey fella, how's that 20 point spread looking today?
Take the Wizards and the points and you too can be top dog in the MFFL

PS: Vayda, I still hate you!
You caught me with my McFadden down! :)

Happy Thanksgiving you guys!
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
I've read on your site concerning applicants for raid spots. What wasn't mentioned was about non-raiding applicants, whether or not they're welcome in Mischief.

Astheria and Arida can vouch for me, We were all in Famous before they joined Mischief *Elbows Astheria in the ribs*

I'm just looking for someplace to settle down in, regroup with some old friends, make new ones, relish in some guild perks, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Mischief is also looking for cheerleaders to keep Dotz's spirit high.

We are currently looking for one short, cute cheerer that we can toss into the air and spin around in circles.

*The applications of exceptional cheerers are always welcome, and vent... errr webcam interviews are a plus!*
Edited by Angry on 12/8/2011 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Mischief is also looking for cheerleaders to keep Dotz's spirit high.

We are currently looking for one short, cute cheerer that we can toss into the air and spin around in circles.

*The applications of exceptional cheerers are always welcome, and vent... errr webcam interviews are a plus!*

O.o I don't know if I'm good for that.....

btw Angry, you never said thanks for my rezzing your corpse out in front of MC. (course you were afk at the time, but still)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, what's going on here?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Bumping. On the lookout for a talented bear/resto <3. Apply now!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Woah! Mischief is still around!? That's awesome... sad how few of the names on the roster are familiar though.
Reply Quote
81 Undead Warlock
Most had to change their names as part of witness protection programs. It happens.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ozekiel what have I done to you?

Seems so long ago that we hung out. We need to get together sometime and throw down a few beers.

Love,

Sumptingwong

And if you forgot my email address feel free to send me an in game message to milswanca since I just started playing again this weekend on this toon.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
ReM.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]