Easy conquest? High ratings? WTS

85 Goblin Mage
raging bad is raging

has to attack my arena rating cuz he has mental deficiency irl, sall good tho we all kno ur officially retarded

With my incompetence I manage to beat you in the only duel you've ever dared.
And then you ignore me after losing, Still going with the same old troll ragin ragin? .....and still wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
yea im gonna share my warlocks mmr to my rogues mmr i wish i do, that way i wouldnt be fighting 2014 mmr guys <cought cought> ohh yea irl was next haha you just lost again gg kid
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Playing girl characters is where it's at yo.
Reply Quote
2 Troll Priest
youd think after all the posting synik does he'd eventually get somewhat of a grasp of the english language

some day your gonna learn that your gonna need to learn that your is possessive, not a conjunction
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm pretty sure <Nurfed> doesn't endorse you. I've never heard of you before, and no where in the guild does it say talk to you, or anyone for that matter about arena matches. Plz refrain from using our guild name in you fail attempt to troll money out of people.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I'm pretty sure <Nurfed> doesn't endorse you. I've never heard of you before, and no where in the guild does it say talk to you, or anyone for that matter about arena matches. Plz refrain from using our guild name in you fail attempt to troll money out of people.

80 dk going hard?
The guild leader is a friend for the past 4-5 years, and ive helped him and quite a few others out who will speak highly on my behalf.
There is nothing preventing me from speaking out on who my costumers are sir
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

some day your gonna learn that your gonna need to learn that your is possessive, not a conjunction

Erm...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
yea im gonna share my warlocks mmr to my rogues mmr i wish i do, that way i wouldnt be fighting 2014 mmr guys <cought cought> ohh yea irl was next haha you just lost again gg kid

Im really going to have to assume english is not your first language.....
Reply Quote
I just did this for the cap. I'm a crappy Assassination Rogue with mostly pve gear, and the pvp pieces I have are the bloodied set you get at auction. Got conquest capped so fast it wasn't even funny, I even was able to buy some spiffy new equipment. Lolsynik's service is definitely worth the money, and the guy is seriously a BADASS in pvp combat.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

not cuz I lost, l2p

this is all
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
04/07/2011 03:02 PMPosted by Cthon
I just did this for the cap. I'm a crappy Assassination Rogue with mostly pve gear, and the pvp pieces I have are the bloodied set you get at auction. Got conquest capped so fast it wasn't even funny, I even was able to buy some spiffy new equipment. Lolsynik's service is definitely worth the money, and the guy is seriously a BADASS in pvp combat.

uhh 04/21/2010-->ur "Step into arena" achievement and 4 games played ever, weird, hopefully ur talking about some other rogue u have Cthon, if thats the case my bad, since u cant get conquest point cap with only 3 games. and ur right bro english is not my main language i never studied and ill never going to, i rather continue with my frenchs class. Anyways back to point, what is "high rating" for you is pretty standard for me and i still doubt u can sell "high ratings".
http://i56.tinypic.com/2pq0wfo.jpg like that

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Clearly wowarmory updates 30 minutes after I helped him.
Your intellect is about as highly spoken for as your english skills.
Reply Quote
04/07/2011 04:03 PMPosted by Anibal

uhh 04/21/2010-->ur "Step into arena" achievement and 4 games played ever, weird, hopefully ur talking about some other rogue u have Cthon, if thats the case my bad, since u cant get conquest point cap with only 3 games. and ur right bro english is not my main language i never studied and ill never going to, i rather continue with my frenchs class. Anyways back to point, what is "high rating" for you is pretty standard for me and i still doubt u can sell "high ratings".
http://i56.tinypic.com/2pq0wfo.jpg like that

A: Armory is not updated live.
B: Arena is not the sole source of conquest points.
Learn the ins and outs of the game before ripping on people for what you THINK is wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Clearly wowarmory updates 30 minutes after I helped him.
Your intellect is about as highly spoken for as your english skills.

Im glad that my pvp skills are above urs. Thats why i gem intellect on all my toons. Messing with something that u dont know is obviously good for you.

A: Armory is not updated live.
B: Arena is not the sole source of conquest points.
Learn the ins and outs of the game before ripping on people for what you THINK is wrong.[/quote]
Sorry i forgot that people like you needs to do bg daily to get the extra 25 conquest everyday, i normally get 2.7k per week on all my toons, my bad sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Synik I think you're taking WoW too serious and really, all of this is pretty lol. Do these ratings and boosting people make you feel better? If so, you have a problem. Come to Mal'Ganis if you're so overinflated with how good you are, or a better server than this. You're trying to appeal and look good to people you would already claim to be "bad".

and LoOloLolOlol and Cthon, how much did Synik pay you to type that?
Edited by Brooksy on 4/8/2011 3:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Sorry i forgot that people like you needs to do bg daily to get the extra 25 conquest everyday, i normally get 2.7k per week on all my toons, my bad sorry.

Hey, I'm not trying to hide it, I suck at arena. I'm mediocre at general pvp, especially since I don't even have a full pvp set, and I'm an assassination rogue with two 1.4 daggers

Silly Broosky, I paid HIM. That's the whole point of his service. 40g per game. I'm just the sort when I get a service or product (FYI, Slap Chop rocks) I like, I like to tell people about it. Same goes when I get something that I don't like. I just can't shut up about my opinions.

I'd like to think I'm mostly competent when it comes to pvp combat, but nobody wants me in their arena team because of my gear and spec. At 40g a pop, it took me less than 10 minutes, and very little gold overall, to get full conquest points. I bought a new throwing weapon. Do you know how hard throwing weapons are to come by, past Garona's Spare Star? I've been farming Halls of Origination for over a MONTH, and no luck. I've been picking every pocket, and running BoT. I had the conquest points I needed for a new throwing weapon after 3 matches. Considering how much Dragonwreck sells for on my server, I got a hell of a deal.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Synik I think you're taking WoW too serious and really, all of this is pretty lol. Do these ratings and boosting people make you feel better? If so, you have a problem. Come to Mal'Ganis if you're so overinflated with how good you are, or a better server than this. You're trying to appeal and look good to people you would already claim to be "bad".

Honestly I think this entire thread, not just Synik, is barely legible and pretty 'loltastic'. I've witnessed more intelligent conversation from middle schoolers. Do you even know what you're all arguing about? None of you guys are *really* good at PvP.

Oh, and I also lol at people who transfer to higher-rated servers thinking it's going to help them become (or magically turn them into) better players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]