Things to do...

100 Night Elf Druid
Anyone have good suggestions to get un-bored in hao?

Server gets real boring after I get locked to raids I even get locked to lvl 60 and 70 raids I would try getting groups together for wrath raid to get titles and mounts but most the time Trade is either dead or filled w/ trolls. I like mount farming but now that i reached 100 mounts it's not as exciting. PvP is just wtf ally seems to lose 80% of matches @ 85. I level some alts another 2 85's aside from this one and some other toons @ 70 but i get bored of playing those too.

So can I plz get some suggestions on how to have a good time on this dead like server
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
find 10 decent likeable people and queue rated bgs its a joke to hit 2200
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
NO NO NO! You do this:

Make a level one, kill mobs over and over until you looted so many you get the looted 10k corpses. THEN. You mail the 10k to an inactive player. Delete that toon, get on your MAIN, solo Yogg... THEN get mim's head. And delete your toon... I WIN
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
TENTATIVE

I HATE YOU, IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 YEARS SINCE I LOST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]