Hunter - tons of experience - LF Guild

85 Orc Hunter
Hello Archimonde.

I'm coming back from an extended break and I'm hoping to find a guild I can raid with. Obviously, my gear right now is not quite up to par. I'm changing that, obviously.

I've been playing since vanilla, cleared all the content with the exception of C'Thun, Saph, KT. In TBC I cleared all content up to Mother in BT. In WOTLK I cleared all content except Ruby Sanctum (this is where the extended break began.)

I'm hoping to find a guild thats looking to start / has only cleared a couple bosses so far in cata and has some potential! I'm very good at my class, a very good raider, and the quickest learner to ever play this god damn game! I'd love to talk to you in game or here on the forums, just send me a post!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
60 Undead Rogue
It's always good too see that old time raiders, those true jewels of Archimonde, are making a come back and we should all look up to them as fine examples and bests that Archimonde has to offer. I am for one so proud and honored to be the first to welcome you back Limok, and hopefully in the near future, we'd see more of the old timers returning to Archimonde, ahh the golden days!

However dear Limok I decided do add a few, complimentary lines, to your thread ( and no need to thank me Blink* Blink*) in order to highlight your true qualities which to the untranined eye, is over shadowed by the lack of gear. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did and allow me to wish you the very best with your future endeavors!

Hello Archimonde.
I'm coming back from an extended break and I'm hoping to find a guild that I can raid with. Obviously, I did not put forth ANY effort into gearing myself and just hit 85. I'm in mostly normal mode gear and some normal dungeon blues which btw, you guessed correctly, I did not even bother enchant, obviously.

I've been playing since vanila, cleared all content with the exception of C'thun, Saph, KT. In TBC I cleared all content, and by "All" I mean only Kara, Za and some dungeons. I also cleared BT upto Mother. When did I do all these fantastic progression you ask? ~3 month before WotlK obviously, when they were all still relevant content, obviously. Don't believe me? check out my achievements!

In WOTLK I cleared all content: Normal modes obviously, not including: Yogg and LK obviously! Full Naxx clear, full Sarth and Mally clear. First and second wing of Ulduar on 10 and only first wing on 25. Full TotC clear Including 4/5 HM 25 clear, 5/5 HM 10 clear. In FotLK 11/12 Normal mode 25m clear, no LK kill on either 10 or 25, 7/12 HM clear in 10m. No Ruby Sanctum. And bravo to you if guessed correctly that none of the above took place when the content was considered relevant ! (this is where the extended break began.)

I'm hoping to find a guild thats looking to start/has only cleared a couple bosses so far in cata and has some potential. I'm very good at my class, you can tell how good I am by simply looking at my gear/spec, always thinking in advance: Because I'm in mostly low quality blues, my total HP would be significantly low, obviously, so I decided to gem for Stamina, just to help out the healers, obviously. I heard of this boss called Chimaeron who does an attack which reduces my hit rating, so I went ahead and gemed for hit till I was well over the cap! A very good raider but just a bit rusty Blink* Blink* and the quickest learner to play this god damn game. I do not want to sound like an elitist, but I am among the top 10 hunters in the world, Kripparrian comes to me for advice all the time. I'd love to talk to you in game or here on the forums, just send me a post!

Thanks!
Edited by Nubchief on 3/20/2011 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Say! Thanks for taking all that time out of your day to give me a bump!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Hello Archimonde.

I'm coming back from an extended break and I'm hoping to find a guild I can raid with. Obviously, my gear right now is not quite up to par. I'm changing that, obviously.

I've been playing since vanilla, cleared all the content with the exception of C'Thun, Saph, KT. In TBC I cleared all content up to Mother in BT. In WOTLK I cleared all content except Ruby Sanctum (this is where the extended break began.)

I'm hoping to find a guild thats looking to start / has only cleared a couple bosses so far in cata and has some potential! I'm very good at my class, a very good raider, and the quickest learner to ever play this god damn game! I'd love to talk to you in game or here on the forums, just send me a post!

Thanks!

Aren't you that bad DK that joined my guild and I called you a dummy then you ragequit or something?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter

Aren't you that bad DK that joined my guild and I called you a dummy then you ragequit or something?

Hmm, sure sounds like something I would do.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
lol@random alt who has no idea limok was a warlock in bc.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's always good too see that old time raiders, those true jewels of Archimonde, are making a come back and we should all look up to them as fine examples and bests that Archimonde has to offer. I am for one so proud and honored to be the first to welcome you back Limok, and hopefully in the near future, we'd see more of the old timers returning to Archimonde, ahh the golden days!

However dear Limok I decided do add a few, complimentary lines, to your thread ( and no need to thank me Blink* Blink*) in order to highlight your true qualities which to the untranined eye, is over shadowed by the lack of gear. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did and allow me to wish you the very best with your future endeavors!

Hello Archimonde.
I'm coming back from an extended break and I'm hoping to find a guild that I can raid with. Obviously, I did not put forth ANY effort into gearing myself and just hit 85. I'm in mostly normal mode gear and some normal dungeon blues which btw, you guessed correctly, I did not even bother enchant, obviously.

I've been playing since vanila, cleared all content with the exception of C'thun, Saph, KT. In TBC I cleared all content, and by "All" I mean only Kara, Za and some dungeons. I also cleared BT upto Mother. When did I do all these fantastic progression you ask? ~3 month before WotlK obviously, when they were all still relevant content, obviously. Don't believe me? check out my achievements!

In WOTLK I cleared all content: Normal modes obviously, not including: Yogg and LK obviously! Full Naxx clear, full Sarth and Mally clear. First and second wing of Ulduar on 10 and only first wing on 25. Full TotC clear Including 4/5 HM 25 clear, 5/5 HM 10 clear. In FotLK 11/12 Normal mode 25m clear, no LK kill on either 10 or 25, 7/12 HM clear in 10m. No Ruby Sanctum. And bravo to you if guessed correctly that none of the above took place when the content was considered relevant ! (this is where the extended break began.)

I'm hoping to find a guild thats looking to start/has only cleared a couple bosses so far in cata and has some potential. I'm very good at my class, you can tell how good I am by simply looking at my gear/spec, always thinking in advance: Because I'm in mostly low quality blues, my total HP would be significantly low, obviously, so I decided to gem for Stamina, just to help out the healers, obviously. I heard of this boss called Chimaeron who does an attack which reduces my hit rating, so I went ahead and gemed for hit till I was well over the cap! A very good raider but just a bit rusty Blink* Blink* and the quickest learner to play this god damn game. I do not want to sound like an elitist, but I am among the top 10 hunters in the world, Kripparrian comes to me for advice all the time. I'd love to talk to you in game or here on the forums, just send me a post!

Thanks!

I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
"Limok: Hello fellow warcrafters. My name is Sean and next weekend I will be drafted in the top 300 in the NHL draft 2008. Enjoy your lives here, I expect my $850,000 entry level contract will be enough for me to buy all your level 70s and destroy you all. Good day."

I still have the SS for proof and lulz.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
"Limok: Hello fellow warcrafters. My name is Sean and next weekend I will be drafted in the top 300 in the NHL draft 2008. Enjoy your lives here, I expect my $850,000 entry level contract will be enough for me to buy all your level 70s and destroy you all. Good day."

I still have the SS for proof and lulz.

That whole thread was full of classic lulz.

edit: now that I think about it, that thread might have included my first of many forum suspensions
Edited by Limok on 3/24/2011 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
03/20/2011 4:30 PMPosted by Elinthiaqt
lol@random alt who has no idea limok was a warlock in bc.

Pff, I was warlock long before BC :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Limok you're a hunter now?

PS: where's zophar ? ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Limok you're a hunter now?

PS: where's zophar ? ^.^

Distance! Yes, my warlock is on hiatus right now, been having far too much fun on the hunter since the middle of WOTLK. Zophar is in the real world... he got a big important job and stuff...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]