Pre-BC Wildhammer players?

85 Human Mage
Old names are old. I was here pre bc and am still around. It was a great time, glad to see alot of people still around.

RiP FoE
Elekto
Reply Quote
I was around, though I wasn't too active back then. Was on my druid, droo (I also had a great name scheme for my toons back then).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Day 1 player here. Was doing MC with <Fatal> at level 58 and healed server first Onyxia kill among many others. Original cofounder of <Neoauld>. Knowm's healer while we grinded countless bugs in Silithus to open those damn gates of AQ (you're welcome). Quit playing with <Hording School> when <Banana Boyz> merged over from Laughing Skull where I knew of them before (Used to play with alot of the original <Deus Vox> players there). <Hording School> was fun when we got Glorin and all the rest from <Conquered> but stuff went downhill until eventually what was left of <Recursion> split up. Went to a new server to do the r14 grind on a mage and Gladiator s1 and s2. Came back here around s4 to raid with some old timers from <Cult of Slack/Malefic>. A recycled Naxx 10/25 as the first big raid in WotLK killed my raiding interest and many others that had already spent weeks in there before. Been a certified altaholic/casual ever since but it's always fun to see old faces.

Oh and I still have like every enchant in the game like I did in vanilla :)
Edited by Eternium on 7/13/2011 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I was here during Vanilla, was pretty much a nobody then. I was in THE HIGH COMMAND then LOL. Play my priest and shaman mostly now - Perséphone / Lucitaña.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
*_* ppl still play on WH?
Reply Quote
37 Night Elf Druid
the Hammer is still Wild.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
man i was such a fanboy back then but im not afraid to admit it. i used to play a tauren warrior named readyforwar.
i remember just chillin outside org and watching players such as glorin/ez/vorak/convert/wamb/rathorse/sazbawt and a crapload of other great players dueling. i also remember being in silithus and i think it was Ez and glorin getting outnumbered by alliance and they ended up killing them all. ahhh the glory days. then i hated running into alliance such as ppl like glaise, murda, thaeds, tj, ayria, boilermaker, and whiteknights premade group. and then i hated nox players as well.

but now looking back to those days, id rather be in pre-bc wildhammer than any server right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Endurance was the highlight of WoW for me and PvP with Angeldragon. Hi Wicca and Elekto, Trained, and I remember most of you all. Kooshi was amazing. I actually came on here for the first time in a long time. I was Alliance for 5 years, this is my original toon. I only came on here to post my good bye post, but I will prob check this the next day or two to see who replies to my good bye. Wildhammer since day 1.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
OMG KALMIA AND GC!!!
<---------Cobler :P
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Nex Addo here =D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Not on Wildhammer anymore but was here when it was first created and for quite a long time..was off and on horde/alliance named Butterzz :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Played here as Ritual, orc warlock .good times.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
SKP
oh snap, force is in here
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
On the server the day it opened. Part of <Fatal> when we got the server first Ony kill. Fun times! miss a lot of the older guys.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
shut up thwong
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]