Pre-BC Wildhammer players?

90 Tauren Warrior
:(
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Horde Priest back in Vanilla, Ferledon in "Apocalypse Revealed". Best times in the game ever was spent in FoE until the guild dissolved.

R.I.P. FoE
Grandpappy
Reply Quote
hello old school wildhammer.
What happened to everyone from ZC/shame/foe/BL ect ect.
<--tokiha
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
same name..making me want to xfer back now.. i had alot of friends from guilds cult of slack, existential rights, and torment. rofl and gankfest.. rofl!
Edited by Sadrouge on 10/25/2011 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
You left off Rebels...

and yes. :( still here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Arwynne here!!
Fidelitas to Blacklisted to Incarnate to Looking for guild now!! I know a ton of people from this thread :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I was Sleepz in Death Tax back in the day before we moved to BWL. I still talk to Sillie. I grouped with Hosebeast on one of his alts a few months ago in a LFD on one of my alts. Other than that I haven't talked to anyone. Haven't spoken to Lyon or Rorix in years.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
hey this is toress i was in covenant lead by leaky. (best rouge on the server pre bc) then i joined fatal with thwong my cousin, just now getting back into the game i played a little bit on a shaman called resistt during wrath. just now getting back at it hmu old schoolers
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Oh you mean Leaky who got server first glaive logged then sold his account for like 3k?
Lol i remember that sh$%....

Oh he was in Neoauld at the time as was i on my lok. Still funny !@#$
Edited by Savvknight on 11/15/2011 3:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Druze here. See lots of old names =).
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
what ever happend to leo from hording school?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Dark Ronin is still up and running alliance side. I've been fighting all you horde since vanilla :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Zanktar here (Dwarf holy priest). I was with the guild solitary confinement back then.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Blauderick from Crimson Order Elites here. Still lurking about just not as a rogue.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I was here! Mage named Dratini. Anybody remember the great Pokemasters guild? hahaha
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I made this character during the middle of the original game, and formed a fan guild called "Legendary Horde" I've hopped servers several times over the years... but I always end up right back here!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
@Stanuar

<---Xenif

Can we play together again?

@Trey

Sup bro, miss our vanilla mageness

I'm working on a project compiling the history of this server, and other servers i've played on. If anyone wants to help with the vanilla era, PST leftwinger212 - aim, or colemather - skype.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Eternium, how can I get in contact with you. Working on a project, need more information like you just provided :)

-Xenif
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]