Pre-BC Wildhammer players?

85 Troll Druid
I was on Wildhammer back pre-bc known as Shammoo Tauren Shaman. Whats up Almach, glad to see AE is still around. Do you ever talk to Wart anymore?

anyone remember the Nextel/Pineapple(i think was his name) fued? Or better yet does anyone have a link to the vent recording?

I remember
Thaeds- aka the 4k hp rogue in Bg's
nofear/sazbawt- I loved seeing Conquered in BG's because I knew when that BG started we were going to win.
glorin- Found him playing blackops a couple years ago.. We could duel for hours and hours
looloo- /dance

Nofear/Sazbawt were not in Conquered.

The more well known names in Conquered would be MYSELF, Glorin, Vorak, Obs, Outcast, about 5 others that I kind of forget (Sorry =o) Stormwolf?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hello Raiyn, You little cutie
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Aww yes I remember all these names. I started with Rebels in 2005 in the early days and was a core raider for several years.... I think I was among the first mages to get full T2. Played with BBZ for a while in the NAXX progression days with Thomass who posted earlier. :) The good old days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am still here, just went horde a few years ago. Endurance FTW!
Edited by Aluminum on 10/25/2012 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Played with Unknown Hero's on my mage since vannila
Reply Quote
70 Orc Rogue
zomg
Reply Quote
70 Orc Rogue
lots of old names in here, nice to see some of you :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i wasnt in any of these famous guilds but i ran a shaman named Mosaic and a mage named Refrigerate. i remember having a hefty rivalry against Raiyn and his guild in the BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hai guyz. ZC fo' lyfe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/18/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Chimaira
Womb Demons isnt around any more right? I used to lead the raid heals back when they did 40 man MC (on this character). If anyone from back in the day is round holla! - Chimmy

Sup chimmy, I still talk to ves occasionally , played together a little in Cata before I quit, Southxsouthw here.

Almach - Shall We Play A Game? How long has it been since someone called you robot jesus? I'm guessing you don't have the same mic all these years later.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Raiyn didn't have anyone to troll with because Forcemaster deleted his posts.

Its interesting to see who is still around and who is actually 90 these days...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
<--- Careena... Endurance.. Incarnate... ZC... etc.. still here boys and girls
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Holy !@#$.. Wicca.. nineveve aka neliel and thilia. been a lonnnng time. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I moved to this realm near the very end of vanilla been here ever since, wildhammer is not perfect but its better then the other servers I came from. Was in beatbox bandits guild in old wow and BC.
Reply Quote
11 Gnome Mage
So I decided to see WTF was up. Quit right before whatever came after BC.

Anyone remember me? I remember some people in this thread.

-Yixuan
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Ah The mighty rogue Pallbearer lol, thanks I needed a good giggle. Played in vanilla quit during LK. Haven't been back since, but my kids starting playing again so I've been considering it, missed the battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Nex Ado
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sickmode had a major falling out in Vanilla one night after an awful ZG run. It's a shame too because they had just cleared up to Chromaggus in BWL in one night a few week prior.
Reply Quote
07/13/2011 06:32 AMPosted by Niniveve
the Hammer is still Wild.

Niniveve! I'm sure you don't remember dancing with me in WSG all those times :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]