02/28/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Woodenships
xxx ooo

Look at this guy!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Cult of Slack on my mage back in vanilla and bc
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I don't look at other threads before I make a new one.. that would be absurd.

^^ thats a win.

I also played very early on Vanilla. I still have the same mag e, same class, and same name. Corpsien, is any of you remember. I wasn't into raiding that much but I was around everywhere. I held a little lotto out of Brill and UC.

Is it me or is the reason why us vanilla players are made to hate alliance is because when we were leveling as noobz all the human monsters would run and we would get the sick pleasure of chasing them down and slaughtering them?

Idk... but im glad to be back. I played Vanilla - BC - Lich and I quit before Cata came out. I just recently came back to see how the community is! The only thing I am worried about is what are they going to do for another xpac? Make the level 95?

I am starting to feel like World of Warcraft might come to an end soon and that saddens me. I have played this game for so many years and have meet some real cool people on here, as well as finding out people i know IRL played and starting relationships with them.

Any ideas where WoW is going from here?

-Addictions
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I played my alliance warrior of the same name for the better part of 7 years with Phoenix. Spent a good deal of my time battling Bannana Boyz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Manditory: WOMB POWWAAAAA!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Been on the server since Mar 06 was tauren hunter entire time up until last week. Was in Pandemonium/Womb Demons/Ravage/Exalted/Nautical.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Been on the server since Mar 06 was tauren hunter entire time up until last week. Was in Pandemonium/Womb Demons/Ravage/Exalted/Nautical.

You should have stopped after Pande. Looks like things went downhill from there
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/31/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Raiyn

You should have stopped after Pande. Looks like things went downhill from there
Nah had some fun times in each of those guilds. But its true that best expansion/content was Vanilla/Bc.
Reply Quote
Played a Vanilla Paladin named Vacho with Glaise/Theads/Murda and co. I miss the ol days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I played on Wildhammer pre-bc on my shaman. Name was Kharnage at the time. Was in DoW
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I still remember when AQ patch hit
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm a Pre-BC WH player. Still in the original FoE here on the server!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Hording School over here </3 over come with feels and a longing to play my hunter...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Was wondering if there were any Nex Ado pre BC ppl around anymore. I am terrible with names but i remember Duck, Vamp, Karresse, few others I remember voices but not names. Like an australian rogue. I played Dragonvamp/Shadowdrake a warlock. I xferred with the guild around BC but then stopped playing due to RL stuff.

Oh and I remember Stevo... a warlock, he was a kid then.
Edited by Contrariety on 5/6/2013 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/12/2011 12:51 PMPosted by Gchurng
I played Gchurng in Oblivion. Greatest time of wow was in that guild.

Imposter!
@kalmia. you make me a sadpanda...blondie.

I was gonna say...he's not Ez aka carl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Anyone know what happened to Bixler?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Cult of Slack and Sick mode, but even older was left flank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]