mmmm

85 Orc Warlock
http://i54.tinypic.com/2m7x6xi.jpg

how does that feel kenny?

trying to get someone while mining is FACKING stoopid. Im going back to people trying to level
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
that kenny guy is a loser i bet
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
http://i54.tinypic.com/2m7x6xi.jpg

how does that feel kenny?

trying to get someone while mining is FACKING stoopid. Im going back to people trying to level

While I appreciate your cause... Your UI hurts my face, not just my eyes.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
it is a strange UI
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
03/21/2011 9:57 AMPosted by Papasour
it is a strange UI

you dont get to talk your UI sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

While I appreciate your cause... Your UI hurts my face, not just my eyes.

I'm of a dieing breed zorthi, I cant imagine there are very many of us clickers left....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Why click? You get a faster response-time when you just keybind ANYTHING you might use in combat.

I'm not going to lie. I have about 40 keybinds, but I developed them over time. You should try doing the same man, it's worth it in the end. ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
i have like up to 20 for focus target %@%* alone
Edited by Kyeno on 3/23/2011 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Why click? You get a faster response-time when you just keybind ANYTHING you might use in combat.

I'm not going to lie. I have about 40 keybinds, but I developed them over time. You should try doing the same man, it's worth it in the end. ^_^

I guess its a mixture that i have to deal with

a mixture of how casual i view this game and how I'm getting the results i want. If im achieving my objectives when out in the world of azeroth why change it up? Why confuse my tiny lil fingers to maneuver in directions that put them out of their norm? And then with their confusion at hand,(lolpun) they wont be able to preform else where, insulting MORE people.

Its all about the fingers. WHen it comes to wow mine prefer a simple combination of keyboard presses

EDIT: also when it comes to lets say me losing to a good rogue(any rogue but sinphul. man that kid sucks.) I go through a checklist of things to look over
-I will look back at spells first and see if i casted those wrong. If i casted, from what i can tell to be correct, i go on to the next one on the list.
-Next i will look at gear, and in a game where you rarely ever have the best gear, best enchants, best gems and best engineering supplies that one is usually where i stop.
-Next would be classes. is my lock class in the %**#ter right now? whats the growing concern on the forums about how we do on lets say rogues( i own sinphul in every duel...course thooroon dies but he is expendable)
-If i get to here i usually curl it up to blame it on crits and spell pen and resisting etc etc etc which loops me back up to number 2
-THen i decide whether i need a change to my keyboard.

AND IT SCREAMS, NO NECRO DONT PRESS MORE OF MY FRAGILE KEYS FOR I AM SO FRAIL.
Edited by Necromonger on 3/23/2011 5:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
do i have to read that kelly
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
03/23/2011 5:49 PMPosted by Kyeno
do i have to read that kelly
I read between the lines. Necro has a dirty mind.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
its too much for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]