World War 3 @TB!!!!!

85 Orc Death Knight
Thanks to all those that came out, ally and horde side!!! i had a lot of fun, let's do it again sometime.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
man i was juss chillin in tb and it was like BAM! and i was stuck in the middle of both factions too bad i couldnt fight both sides
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You %*#@#*# kept targetting me. LOL srsly everytime i got near you guys i was deathgripped by you... was fun tho.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Agreed mikerollins, I would have loved to deathgrip rednecks and apolcalypse, and had our own little battle royal, aside from those 2 opposing forces
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Leo omg lol idk if u can read but its redneckX, not redneckS..and i wudda whooped yo ass, so better be glad it wasnt a battle royal.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
lmaooooo bcuz you kept trying to robocop straight into us red!!! leo DG'd me into a counterspell (felt like that was planned lol) We should deffinetly do that again tho!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Redneck why you gotta be mad bruh?.. only way you could possibly whoop my ass is with ur *%@gy ass emo lover ninjacow spammin cyclones like a champ.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
that wuz so much fun! love tb :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lets doit again saturday if people arnt busy ill be sitting on my invicible mount in tb come get me
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
You kno i had hella fun fam glad to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta do it again
Edited by Judgedoomz on 3/24/2011 11:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
tb is geting fun now a days ! ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
WHAT THE **%! HAPPENED THERE!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Well Z basically we saw ally, we killed em, they got more ally and killed us, we got more horde and killed them! rofl! Rinse and repeat for about an hour
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I would suggest a battle royal in garbashi arena, But there will be 2 problems as are listed

1.) Alliance will be more interested in killing eachother I.E I will more then likely spening my time killing, a Certain Restodruid who thinks its cool to shapeshift out of everystun, and run away and heal like a #*#, (cough ninjacow) whilst his lifepartner rednecks will more then likely fall to a lvl 45 player just passing by,

And
2.) horde more then likely have no animousity towards there own, and will more then likely group up, rather then get into the spirit of it being everyman for himself. ( you guys should try it, theres something incredibly awesome about going up against 20-30 other players in a free for all, massive ice traps, Rogues going around killing people , mages, blinking out of a clusterf*** right into your awaiting arms, Locks spamming Fear Bombs before they get autofocused and die PvP dont get much better then that. the whole horde/ally thing is dead anyways. I'd rather be beating on a horde mage then switching on a ally warrior just so I haz more options on who to kill before I go out.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Any place anytime leo. Talk to hellbutt i believe you know him, he has my real ID and well set it all up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]