[A] <Legion> for late-night + weekday players

85 Draenei Paladin
<Legion> is a (very--VERY) small guild looking for mature-ish (emotionally and/or intellectually, not necessarily biologically) players who want to raid--eventually. We'll start off by running inordinate amounts of heriocs (generally speaking) to gear up while we fill our ranks, and will be hitting the new ZG/ZA heroics the day they launch for those that need gear from them.

We're currently level 6, but expect that to progress quickly once there's more than a handful of us in the guild.

If this interests you at all, please find any of us in game with further questions or for an invite (or ask here; we'll try to remember to check). We'll be looking to raid as soon as we have the numbers to do so (as indicated in the subject, late-night on the weekdays for stuff like that).
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for great leadership, excellent grammar, and an all-around awesome guild. :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bumping as well for all the above mentioned reasons. I will throw in one more to join us: free cookies.
Reply Quote
sounds like something I and my friend are looking for in a guild. who should we contact?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Contact myself, Kashume, or anyone in the guild (there are a few other guilds with "Legion" in the name; we're just Legion) will be able to help you or direct you to someone who can. I'll also watch for you in game.
Reply Quote
Great thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]