LFM Rated BGs

90 Human Warrior
03/27/2011 12:03 PMPosted by Stayclassy
"Try harder nerd". I use that line with Seril to make our love-making more violent and exciting.

That is hot
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
IZ DIS DA TREAD FOR DEM FOTM TRRBL WARRIORS?

<3 Melanzana we should get dash and do triple warrior 5s

OMG YES I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK MOAR WARRIORS!!!!

I'll get my warrior to finish his gear and get his T2. omnomnonmmonom
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
im a dk can i come?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/27/2011 5:26 PMPosted by Gangstathug
im a dk can i come?

No warriors on the other team will global you
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hi
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Need more races of warriors, this !!** just got interracial
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
03/27/2011 5:54 PMPosted by Melanzana
warriors on the other team will global you

story of my life
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
03/27/2011 6:34 PMPosted by Rages
Need more races of warriors, this !!** just got interracial

WHAT RACE DO YOU WANT ME
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/27/2011 4:59 PMPosted by Kymei
Goccimane, it doesn't matter how they got 2400, flavor or not, fact is you are and always will be an 1800 hero. I honestly don't understand why you think you're so good. I guess you invested so much time that its your instinct. To answer your question, spamming holy nova on a flag post to achieve 2300 in RBG's isn't official PVP, and btw I usually won't take jabs but if you RR fgts are going to act like you're good at PVP because of RBGs I will be more than happy to.

Didnt you say this same thing daily in trade like 5 months ago about PvE? All the guilds with no LK HM kill were scrubs when you yourself never even downed HM Sindragosa? Moral of the story is PvE and PvP is a joke unless your Kymei. Your arrogance borders on Workaholic status and I strongly encourage you get 9 people with the stomach to play with you and see how far you get. I usually don't waist my time on Kymei but he is just clearly so much better then everyone in all areas of wow I will be more than happy too.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Still Looking for a 4k+ resil Blood DK or Prot for FC pst Calixsta or Fluphy in game.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You don't waist your time on Kymei. I did rated bgs and 5's with members of your guild, and if fluphy needed a replacement for emetics i'm sure we'd get along. There is a lot of people who "STOMACH" playing with me and they love it. Don't downsize my people skills, I was buds with workaholic ffs, I tolerate and get along with everyone, even black people, i promise.

As far as HM LK kill from wrath, the whole point wasn't that if you couldn't down him you were a scrub, the point was your three year old guild couldn't down him, and our mexican, black, polak, russian, pug guild official was right on your progression.

We had at most 6 players that had been there for over 5 months, and killing HM PP 2 months after is not exactly "right on" our progression. But pointless squabbling aside, please stop being overly negative, no one has been bragging, this entire thread is just to find a new FC.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/26/2011 8:16 AMPosted by Melanzana
Blizzard allowing rated BGs to have access to the 2200 gear was the biggest mistake imaginable.

O.o just saw this lets compare:

In Arena you need to use CD's CC and coordination to set up a kill, wait you need to do that also in R BG's.

In Arena you need to face full Rosters of 2200+ players and win to get a T2 weapon, wait you need to do that also in R BG's. Majority of high ranked BG teams avg 2300 arena ratings in addition.

The only legitimate arguement against R BG's is you dont lose enough points for a loss like in arena, which will be shortly fixed, but to discredit R' BGs as "not pvp" because a flag is involved is hilarious, I encourage you to try it out so our que times lower.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/28/2011 4:08 PMPosted by Bullvinor
Blizzard allowing rated BGs to have access to the 2200 gear was the biggest mistake imaginable.

In Arena you need to use CD's CC and coordination to set up a kill, wait you need to do that also in R BG's.

In Arena you need to face full Rosters of 2200+ players and win to get a T2 weapon, wait you need to do that also in R BG's. Majority of high ranked BG teams avg 2300 arena ratings in addition.

The only legitimate arguement against R BG's is you dont lose enough points for a loss like in arena, which will be shortly fixed, but to discredit R' BGs as "not pvp" because a flag is involved is hilarious, I encourage you to try it out so our que times lower.

Are you kidding? The biggest difference is the most obvious one. A 2200 arena player could easily get 2200 RGB rating given the time needed to spam games. Where as you and your rated BG team NO MATTER HOW MANY GAMES you spam in arena you will never reach 2200. Thats the difference.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I got 2200 in Rated BGs. If I can do it, I'd like to hope ANYONE can.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/28/2011 4:59 PMPosted by Melanzana

Are you kidding? The biggest difference is the most obvious one. A 2200 arena player could easily get 2200 RGB rating given the time needed to spam games. Where as you and your rated BG team NO MATTER HOW MANY GAMES you spam in arena you will never reach 2200. Thats the difference.

Just like no matter how many warrior shamman games u play in 2's my alt spriest and rogue team wins over you with both of us over 90% hp. I dont think you even got to reck, clearly more skill is required.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/28/2011 5:31 PMPosted by Pelican
I got 2200 in Rated BGs. If I can do it, I'd like to hope ANYONE can.

I <3 party ppl who else would I fight with?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
NO MATTER HOW MANY GAMES you spam in arena you will never reach 2200. Thats the difference.

Except arena games are 1/10 as long and you get zero points a game above 2k in RBG unless the team is actually good your logic is astounding
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]